Review of LogSplitterHQ

LogSplitterHQ reviews

kerryt31
Kerry T.
12/31/18

Happy to do business with you. Looking forward to receiving my new 20 ton Brave log splitter. I appreciate your competitive pricing.

stephenr233
Stephen R.
12/9/18

The liftgate truck was essential for delivery. Setup was easy to do. I had a grandson help me remove the logsplitter from the delivery pallet; I might have been able to do that by myself, but a second person made it much easier. I was pleased that it was almost completely assembled; I only had to move the splitter beam from vertical to horizontal and bolt it in place. It was full of hydraulic fluid. I was very pleased. I have been splitting with a maul and wedge for 35 years, so this is like Christmas.

jerryb261
Jerry B.
11/11/18

Fast delivery. Fairly easy to assemble. Makes quick work of wood splitting. Would recommend to any one who is in need of a quality log splitter!

warrenk35
Warren K.
9/13/18

Decisions on which splitter to buy were simplified just by reading the website and watching the video. Checking out was simpler than I have dealt with on other sites. I will shop here again and will recommend you.

kathyz24
Kathy Z.
8/30/18

The link to the manual did not work, otherwise this went well. Customer support was very responsive.

alexg120
Alex G.
8/26/18

The splitter was 2 gallons low on hydraulic fluid, there was a fitting loose on the valve cotrol body, and the dust cover for the axel was loose and fell off (it wouldn't stay in.) Other than that it was as expected, but I didn't like that I had to spend the extra money on more fluid and work on it as soon as I got it.

tomh331
Tom H.
8/25/18

Yet the box was destroyed in shipping and there were missing fasteners. The box should have been banned for better shipping. The splitter was not damaged but the missing fasteners was an issue.

williamg359
William G.
8/5/18

You wan to sell me additional items with the log spliter but there is no product descriptions about those items Very poor marketing. Not even sure what I'm buying!

gailr76
Gail R.
7/28/18

It took me a long time to choose a splitter, and it was finally accomplished by reading as much info as I could. Wanted a powerful, but smaller machine. Wanted one made in USA. Wanted one that had excellent ratings. LogSplitterHQ was the most informative and helpful site for all this info, not to mention their great price and free shipping. When my Brave splitter finally got here I was a little overwhelmed at the assembly, but my excellent mechanic friend helped me put it together in not time. When it was ready and it split through the first few chunks of wood, I knew I had made the right decision.

donnaw288
Donna W.
7/17/18

Everything was great with LogsplitterHQ.
The shipping company did not communicate very well. The crate was smashed, merchandise not damaged luckily.

kevinb427
Kevin b.
12/11/17

Splitter came missing oil and paid extra for hydraulic fluid which did NOT SHOW UP UNIT CAME SCRATCHED HEAVILY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

sheilac85
Sheila C.
11/22/17

Love the ease of the site and all of the fun and interesting information and how it is delivered while I read it.......

carolynj44
Carolyn J.
11/14/17

The completeness of information for each of the gas powered log splitters made comparing them much easier. The photos were very helpful as well.

roberte77
Robert E.
11/14/17

I researched log splitters for some time before deciding on the Dirty Hands 35 ton splitter. I wanted it to split Doug Fir and that can be a challenge for smaller splitters I have rented. The reviews on this particular one were all good so I decided to go for the larger unit. The 35 ton splitter came delivered in a large plywood box and ready to assemble. It took me all of 1 hour to unpack and put together on my own. I have a tractor with forks so lifting was not an issue. If you do not have that, I recommend a friends help as this thing is heavy duty and weights way to much for one guy to do. After 4 heat cycles on the engine..I was up and running and splitting my first few cords. One fitting from the factory came loose and started dripping hydraulic fluid after about 3 hours use. I re-sealed it and it's been running perfect ever since. This is a non issue for anyone that has ever worked with any type of equipment as these things happen. I also bought the 4 way splitter to use on smaller stuff which I have yet to use. The unit comes with the log cradle/table that attaches to the engine side but I wanted a table to cover the entire engine from falling wood. So I also bought that table for $100 or so as well. It works great to keep things off the engine. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone that wants to chop wood with little or no effort.

donnay15
Donna Y.
11/14/17

I had a great experience from start to finish!
I did have the opportunity to speak to customer service and was very satisfied with the results of that conversation. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional!
Our splitter was received in a timely manner and was easy to assemble. It was packaged in a way that was very easy to uncrate for assembly as well.
I highly recommend Log Splitter HQ and will not hesitate to order from them in future!

thorntonh15
Thornton H.
11/14/17

It was awesome, the choices were great and the information available was very helpful in coming to a choice of product I am looking for. Thank you. This splitter is awesome. From the pile of wood available, I had my winter supply stacked and ready for use. I highly recommend this item to any one, it is a charm.

toddh87
Todd H.
10/23/17

I haven't used or operated my new splitter yet but I am very pleased with the purchasing and shipping experience. I'm looking forward to many years of use.

markm690
Mark M.
9/19/17

great website, helpful customer service ( a live person no less ), helpful deliver personnel as well. The product is sufficient however there are some issues that I will leave to the review. THanks!

donf89
Don F.
8/22/17

Machine is a work horse! However, the manual needs to be updated to meet the machine's new design. Also, filling the machine with oil is a guess method as a lot of the oil I put into it to meet the safety filled mark came spewing out once the turned the motor on... what a mess!

marving27
Marvin G.
8/10/17

Easy online transaction. If delivery is made in my available time frame as per my notes, it will be a perfect transaction.

haroldc47
Harold C.
8/5/17

Thank you for the log splitter. The delivery man was courteous, helpful, and professional. However, the crate was loaded in the truck lengthwise, which made it more difficult to remove with my tractor, and would have made it almost impossible to unload with the loading platform, had we needed to use it.

danu12
Dan U.
6/6/17

Ive had 5 ton hydraulic splitter in past and this log splitter is faster and so far am happy now i only hope it lasts longer than it

90 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the LogSplitterHQ staff and other customers.

LogSplitterHQ?