Lofree

Lofree has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Lofree are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lofree?

“SCAM. Purchased a keyboard. Never got it. Not even a refund.”

marcelo g.
9/15/17

I purchased a Lofree keyboard on their Indiegogo campaign. They took very long to ship the keyboard, and finally when they did, they decided to charge me an extra 100% of the total price, because of extra shipping costs. I refused the item, so the courier sent it back to them. Since then, they claim that they cannot process the refund, and they have kept my money and my keyboard. Also, they never reply your mails. And there is no way to contact them over the phone. Looks like another ghost company! Really, a SCAM!

marcelog7
September 15th, 2017
I purchased a Lofree keyboard on their Indiegogo campaign.

I refused the item, so the courier sent it back to them.

Looks like another ghost company!

Really, a SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the Lofree staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lofree?

Have a question about Lofree?