Review of LockToLock

Bombay Lane
Roswell, Georgia 30076, United States

ronyr3
12/15/15

Locked my keys in my car and Charlie, the guy that came and helped me, looked at the car, gave me a price, and had me back in my car in no time. It couldn't have gone any better. Definitely will call them if I ever need to again.

sumitd1
11/22/15

When called I was told $ 20 to rekey a lock, then they doubled the amount and charged labor which tripled the charges. NEVER EVER USE THEM.
This was a project for 11 rekeys!!!
The person (lady) over the phone will sound very enthusiastic to help you out and will offer $20 rekey. The technician will be sent over ( by the way who spends most of his time smoking in his car( talking on the phone) and now my whole porch/driveway smells smoke.
He does all the work and then will hand over an ATROCIOUS invoice with all HIDDEN CHARGES(claiming he was working for half a day). You will wake up to a surprise ( may be a heart attack) to see that invoice. You will then want to talk to the lady on the phone about them. But now she has no patience to listen to you and hangs the phone. FINALLY - YOU Have no choice but pay them.
BOTTOMLINE-- SAVE YOURSELF FROM GETTING ROBBED!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO YOU WISH TO GET ROBBED TODAY?? Only then go ahead with them!!!

adama109
11/30/14

Continued Great Service This is the 3rd time I have used Lock to lock. They are really professionals and I appreciate their work. In addition, the work is completed quickly and is guaranteed. As a local business owner, I recommend them to all.The technician this time was MATT. In the past I have had Scott and Alex. I never hesitate to call for service from this company. The representative on the phone to set up the schedule was good too.. Thank you all

erienw
10/10/13

I was at a gas s
tation at 930pm on 9/22/2013. I locked my keys and cell phone in the car. I asked someone at the gas station to use their phone and called this business. They said they would be there in 22 minutes. An hour later, nobody had shown up. I eventually received a call saying they would be there in 10 min. Another 45 minutes later, another technician called me saying the other couldn't make it so he was going to come in 22 minutes. He finally showed up at 12:15am. I paid the egregious price of $139 saying I would talk to the supervisor about the refund since their site said a 15 minutes guaranteed response time. I did that. We agreed that I would pay $50 and told me to call back and talk to Jennifer the next day so i did. She said the owner said he would take off $50 But i still had to pay $89, but this is not what we had discussed the day before. She said neither owner will return my calls and after saying they could reach me the next day she said she might return my call. We never agreed on a settlement. I have never dealt with such unhelpful and rude people in my life. The fact that the owner blatantly said he would not return my calls and the office manager hung up in my face without resolving the issue does not show any customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the LockToLock staff and other customers.

LockToLock?