Colombus Lock Smith reviews

1 star

shanew64
Shane W.
8/29/17

A few days ago i had to get a locksnith for opening my car after my keys were locked inside, they got to me real quick, and open the car door real fast .
Definitely recommend this guys!

tamekaf1
Tameka F.
8/29/17

their service were amazing very professional and serious
thank you very much for helping me out
recommend to everyone in help out there

catrional1
Catriona L.
8/27/17

Thank you so much the service was very quick, great job! I'll definitely call them again when I need to

marijan3
Marija N.
8/27/17

This service came very fast less than20 minutes ! I very happy I will definitely call them again when I need! Thanks for your service!

charlesd230
Charles D.
8/26/17

It was amazing service they come after 15 minutes and they was very nice to me and it was in the middle of the night ..
And gave me extra keys

doral21
Dora L.
8/25/17

I had some locks changed in my business.
Locksmith was clean cut, arrived time and preformed the job in a professional manner.
Will use your services again!
Thank you.

jenniferd330
Jennifer D.
8/25/17

I've used their service a couple of times already. Very knowledgeable and always on timely manner. Great service and friendly staff. And when the price is right you just can't beat that. Highly recommended!

sv34
S v.
8/25/17

Call them to make me a key for my 2004 Toyota Corolla, Mike arrive in 15 min and after 20 min my new key was ready ! He was Super fast and nice.
the price was good too.
Thanks guys.

chelsead32
Chelsea D.
8/24/17

Thanks for the fast service that came in less than 20 minutes, the service was excellent and fast and the price was really good!

johno224
John O.
8/24/17

The service was fast ! The technician arrived after 8 min and open my car. He was proffesional and get me back to the road after a few min. Thank you!

davida440
David A.
8/24/17

Got locked out of my car for the first time last night and had to call a locksmith, a technician showed up in 20 min, unlocked the car without a scratch. the Technician was super professional and helpful, highly recommended!

lisae145
Lisa E.
8/24/17

I lost my keys and I needed a fast service so I ordered this lock smith and he came very quickly and he was very nice, he made me a new key in about 5 minute!!!

roxannea20
Roxanne A.
8/24/17

Very good service, called and within 20 minutes they were there. Very polite, and got me into my car within 20 minutes! Would recommend to everyone

davide190
David E.
8/24/17

Amazing service! I strongly recommend them. Ive dealt with other locksmiths and it seeks like they take forever to arrive. These guys were here in ten minites and got the job done in less than half an hour after i called them. The guy had a strong accent, but he definitely knew what he was doing. No complaints here. Quick honest work.

royk35
Roy K.
8/24/17

my car was locked and my keys were inside the ignition, I was looking for a locksmith near by and got this guy's phone number.
when they arrived they opened it real quick and without any damage like professionals.

trishs36
Trish S.
8/24/17

Customer service was quick and simple. The locksmith that helped me was really nice and helped calm the situation for me. Im the end I got a really good price and I'm happy with the over all service.

nickj77
Nick j.
8/24/17

I stuck outside my car yesterday at 1am I've looked them online and saw they had great reviews. They arrive after 25 minutes and they were very nice and helpful. Will surely use locksmithcolumbus247 services again!

bobc257
Bob C.
8/24/17

This guys are a life savers!, I was locked out of my house at 1 am... I thought im lost and then i called this guys , since they get into the picture it was just a few minutes of quick work, till they open for me the door like real professionals.

yardeng
Yarden g.
8/24/17

I lost my car keys I called them they arrived in less then 20 mins and charged me only 120$ for a new cat for my Chevy

87 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Colombus Lock Smith staff and other customers.

Colombus Lock Smith?