Review of LocalLiving

support@localliving.com

1 star

adalynf
6/10/16

I love shopping, but I love discounts even more. So cool there is a place where you can find all deals for your favorite products and services. Moreover, here all coupons are working whereas on many other coupon sites there are many outdated offers and it takes much time to find a working code

jonasb29
4/3/15

Their customer service lady were much of help. I hope they keep the business as it is!

sadeh
2/17/11

Im a stay at home and 'm always looking for a bargian. My friend told me about this site. Thay have really good deals. $5 for $10 worth of treats at my local bakery. In this ecnomy every little bit helps. Lots of family friendly deals too!

opalr
2/6/11

I am so over Groupon.com and Livingsocial.com I used to love Groupon but they only have deals in the large cities and I'm in the burbs. By the time I've driven 60+ miles my discount is so not worth it. Living social has the WORST customer service. Twice I was charged on my Credit Card and not sent my coupon code. I found LocalLiving.com and so far so good. I have recieved all my purchased deals...12 and counting. I got an actual person on the phone when I had a question and they have my small town covered (and the other big cities too) This site is much better. I hope they stay this way.

tonyp10
2/3/11

at First I was a Bit concern with these type of businesses but took a chance an purchased a Voucher for a Jiffy Lube Oil change last month and used it yesterday, great experience.

frankm4
2/3/11

Purchased my first deal (oil change at Jiffy Lube for $15). went to Jiffy Lube and it worked like a Charm. I use Jiffy Lube all the times and am looking forward to next time they run a deal wit LocalLiving.

Questions? Get answers from the LocalLiving staff and other customers.

LocalLiving?