This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Littlecubclothing.co.nz

Littlecubclothing.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Littlecubclothing.co.nz?

“DO NOT SHOP HERE!”

Wai T.
3/28/18

I was advised my product would arrive 3 weeks after I purchased it. I contacted the owner after five weeks of waiting and she didnt respond, I sent another email five days later following up, still no response. After six weeks I sent a private message on their Facebook messenger and the owner offered me a refund and asked me to send my details through. She confirmed she would process it, she then blatantly ignored my message with my details for a week and didnt respond to my emails again. I wrote a comment on her Facebook page and she deleted it. I have no product or refund, this woman has stolen my money! DO NOT SHOP HERE!

wait6
March 28th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Littlecubclothing.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Littlecubclothing.co.nz?

Have a question about Littlecubclothing.co.nz?