LithuanianGenealogy.org

LithuanianGenealogy.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LithuanianGenealogy.org also ranks 20th among Genealogy sites. The most common issues with LithuanianGenealogy.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate LithuanianGenealogy.org?

“I went to this site to try and add my deceased fried...”

Lorraine W.
4/6/11

I went to this site to try and add my deceased fried by the name of Darlene A Bavis. She died back in 1977 by a hit and run driver. She was the best friend ever had. I took an hour to try and send an e-mail to this site thinking that they were affiliated with the Holy Reedemer cemetary located on Moraivia and Belair Rd. In Baltimore Md. But after I explained to these people who I thought could be trusted? To please add her name to the list of deceased people they started on this site. Because my friend was buried there all by herself not even with any of her own relatives, mother father or brother. Why her dad put her there all alone is something I will never figure out. But I can tell you this she was loved by me so very much. I lost her over 30 years ago. Now being terminally ill myself, I just wanted someone to know she was there before I die. I called the cemetery on my own and spoke to the director there who told me that they have no website at all. She also told me to beware of people like these that use cemeteries as as front to hack or get identity information. She also told me that she had now idea that they did this. I told that they should be ashamed of there selves for using a cemetery to where people have love ones that died and are missed so much. I am new to this site and want to be verified as someone who can be trusted to exploit uncaring people who could hurt others. I can be verified by my former boss who owns a collection agency by the name of Access Receivables Manangement in Towson Md. www.accessreceivablesmanagement.com. When I sent them an e-mail it came back as not able to recognize the web address given and returned by mail demon. So for now beware of this site. May God bless all who read this today and forever. I will write to California address to be verified as a trusted partner for future bad sites. My hope is that you all find this as a sincere way for me to enter into Site Jabber. Sincerely, Lorraine.W.

lorrainew3
April 6th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the LithuanianGenealogy.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LithuanianGenealogy.org?

Have a question about LithuanianGenealogy.org?