Review of LiquidationTime

Tel: (917)797-5027
support@kumbaya.com

elmirab
2/15/14

I was wondering if this website still up to date?. I sold many times on liquidationtime.com but had never received my money. I even spoke to they guy his name was Ramadan Abdel Kader egyptian..He tried to be friendly on the phone, that was before I shipped my order, he told me his full name..short name was Ram..I had couple of sales of total around $600..after I shipped all orders then he stopped picking up the phone. I reported them to BBB US..he escaped from the states..

scottc33
9/11/13

Great site with great deals... the owner is super nice guy to deal with!

dc14
3/8/11

I believe it to be full of shill bidders as well. While researching electronic lots I discovered that the day before the auction ends there is always a bidder around 3am (EST) who places a bid that equals close to what the going rate for the item is on ebay. Its different bidder names but always around the same time with the same bid parameters. These are on larger lots of stuff like 25 refurbished cameras and similiar type auctions. It's too much of a coincidence for there not to be something fishy going on.

sandrag2
8/31/10

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY I SOLD SOME STUFF WITH THEM AND THEY NEVER PAID ME OR RETURN MY CALLS OR EMAIL...BEWARE OF THAT MAN BY THE NAME OF RAMADAN KARIM AND A WOMAN BY THE NAME OF ANGIE...THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THEY PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE..

mikem12
4/17/10

April, 20th 2010 I came with updates about my experience with liquidationtime.com
I finally GOT PAID. I got a call from Ram today (Im not sure about his name) and he said that he sent me check 2 weeks after auction closed. My address changed, so I never received that check in the mail. While i was on the phone he paid me through Paypal, updated my address. Now Im gonna ship another order . Lets see how promptly I will be paid for my another auction after item delivered to the buyer.

there is a huge lack of communication. I had very bad buying experience...impossible to get ib touch with customer service..but as he said he sent me check on April 9th or something..anyway I got paid for one sold item..waiting for payment to be released for another sold auction..so this is it! will update.

April 18th 2010 I sold item, never received my payment, Items were tested and shipped in time., They never respond to emails or calls. Liquidationtime.com Scam be aware!!

tahirh
3/7/10

Please if you plan to buy anything on this site. Be ware, i bought few things from them and all the stuff was either bootleg, fake or refurbished which they claim to be new.
They told me to send the item back for a refund and now they don't want to refund my money and also got the product back.

daa
12/31/09

Total Scams. They hold payment from buyers and don't send it to sellers

Questions? Get answers from the LiquidationTime staff and other customers.

LiquidationTime?