LiquidAromaPower reviews

Tel: +44 707 707 5110
help@liquidaromapower.com

davidf607
7/21/18

Please believe me when i say this is fake.

I ordered 4 poppers and it never got here and when I emailed them the guy said that in the us its not common to have u mail missing. So I held myself together and said either send me my poppers or my money. So they sent it again and took 3 weeks to get it. When I got it the package smelled but I looked and there was no leak. I used it today and omg I thought this is good but seconds later I was like oh no this is fake. It gives u the affects but very short lived and a huge headache. Also the smell is stronger when bottle open and made others get headache. Please dont think because I said it gives u that extra feeling ( affects). That I mean its real because I tested it with a older bottle I have and this is not the same. Even smells different stronger and nastiest with less affect and more headache. Stay away. Its getting harder to buy the good real ones. :(.

davida423
1/31/18

They fixed my order up, and I was very impressed with their customer service. I will order again. great product, great customer service. THanks Y'all!

donaldb89
4/8/17

The products sold at this retailer are counterfeit. Three bottles of Rush useless. Maybe acetone? Whatever it was in those bottles it is not genuine Rush product. The products ship from the Balkans somewhere. Packaging looks real enough although PWD does not stamp their bottles with a logo.

Save your money.

justint62
2/6/17

This company is a fraud! DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEM! They took my money nearly 6 weeks ago, and I never received my products, and now they are not responding to my request for a refund. Also, they said they shipped from Europe,but the charge on my credit card came from China. I'd recommend using nitro-solv.com instead. The products shipped from the U.S. and I received it within 5 days

jakeb42
10/14/15

My order was 9 days late, I only got one of the two products I ordered and it arrived with only 1/8 of the liquid in it. Dont order from these crooks

maxb51
9/8/15

I ordered from a totally separate website and it ended up going through this website. They state they are from Europe but they are actually in Tawain. I haven't even recieved the product yet but the fact that I was passed from one company to another then changing the business from Europe to Tawain I feel like a used whore getting my credit card infomation cheaply passed around.

brianb73
7/1/15

They sold me a cheap version of a popper, bad and harsh from the start and the lid has this flat cork washer inside that falls out EVERY TIME I take the lid off. They do not respond when you tell them you got bad stuff. They are not there for you but only for themselves!!!! Stay Away; big time!!!

Questions? Get answers from the LiquidAromaPower staff and other customers.

LiquidAromaPower?