LinkMedicalAlert reviews

3721 Douglas Blvd Ste 100
Roseville, CA 95661, United States

sonnyr5
3/10/14

I found this site to be legitimate and trustworthy.

I actually ordered a Link from Care Innovations for my mom last year when we found out her health was getting bad and it was becoming difficult for her to leave her house. It was pretty easy to set up and we tested it monthly as they recommended just to have the peace of mind that the system was in place and functioning if we ever needed it. For us the benefit was one simple button that she could press at any time, for which a cell phone would likely be too complicated for her. My mom actually had a heart attack a few months ago due to her illness and we used the device to contact Emergency Services. Unfortunately my mom did not survive due to her medical condition. But the device functioned as intended and it was comforting to be able to connect with a call center quickly and know that we were in good hands. It's a great product and I would recommend it to others.

deans26
3/12/13

I know Link Medical Alert is supposed to be backed by GE and Intel but I found out it doesn't even work if you leave your house! So if I walk down the street and need help, it doesn't do anything. I'm going to save my money and get a cell phone instead.

Questions? Get answers from the LinkMedicalAlert staff and other customers.

LinkMedicalAlert?