Review of LindasOnline

Tel: 1-646-736-1949
brafitters@lindasonline.com

erint72
3/12/19

I wish I saw all the reviews on here before I was scammed out of my money! Ordered a bra and wore it, only to find it caused me a horrendous rash requiring weeks of medical treatment. I am not allergic to anything- no fabrics, elastics, not anything at all. I contacted customer service and they were incredibly condescending, stating it was my fault for "not reading the product information." Yeah, I read the product information, but the fact that I'm not allergic to anything would mean there would be no red flags? They were incredibly rude to me. I'm out hundreds of dollars for a bra I obviously can't wear plus medical treatment. Steer clear!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from here! If a bra is more expensive elsewhere, there's a reason. You get what you pay for- and you might even get a rash too.

karens770
10/9/18

So I just ordered two new bras, luckily I think I just found a website that sells my size for cheaper. The shipping takes too long and sometimes something you order is on backorder immediately.

Response from Linda B., LindasOnline Representative
Hello Karen!

Items on the website listed as Available and Not in Stock (directly next to the items size prior to placing the item in your cart) are in fact back orders as stated in our Shipping Policy on the website prior to order placement. Items specifically listed as In Stock, next to the items size in the drop down menu ship out to you within two business days from order placement. Our Shipping Policy states:

Items listed as "Available" ship once the listed processing time has been completed. Estimated ship dates are provided for back-ordered items listed as Available. Estimated ship dates are not firm and are subject to change. These items are not always in-stock, but are available at our vendor's warehouse and can be dispatched to us immediately. The shipping method selected at checkout does not expedite the two (2) business day order processing time or shipping times listed on back-ordered items.

We try to make this information as visible as possible for all customers. Pending Shipment Notices sent upon processing all back ordered items state:

Please Note: Estimated ship dates are not definite and can be changed by the manufacturer. If your item is not received to our facility on the estimated ship date the manufacturer will be contacted. You will be updated with new information via e-mail once it is received from the manufacturer.

We apologize our time frames are not as fast as larger business. We are a small business boutique and unfortunately, we do not control the time frames on back ordered items.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
kareni17
8/25/17

I'm not going to go into the whole long story. Just know this: Linda's does not stand by their products. If you try to return a 'defective' item, it must have never been worn and still have the tags on it. They also do not have records of your calls to customer service (only your orders). They basically told me I was making everything up and I could not return or exchange my bra that I wore 2x and the underwire came through.

aliciah28
2/20/17

A search on their website yielded 12 pages of results. I searched for "wide band sports bras". I looked at one page, and there was not one wide band sports bra on the page. It was obvious to me that they did not care about wasting the customer's time. Then I came to this site and read how bad their customer service is and I was not surprised.

valeriev17
2/3/17

they advertise the item as "available - 10 days to ship", while it took them 16 days. plus they shipped with the slowest service possible and it took another week in the mail to ge to me...

tiffanyh56
1/10/17

I have shopped at Linda the Bra Lady a few times over the years and each time was unbelievable. I won't be making another attempt. Once before, I ordered 2 bras. One came 5-7 days later, while the other was taking approximately a month to ship. I had to call them to see why I hadn't received my shipment. I was told, "Oh, the second bra is on backorder, and may be another month before you receive it." I'm not kidding. I immediately canceled the order of the second bra. I did not get a full refund. Another time I ordered bras that were surprisingly on sale for an incredibly low price. Being so top heavy, I had to get them because bras in my size are never cheap. Days of waiting and I received an email of the items not being in stock. That was a bit fishy to me. One year later, 2017, I ordered again from the online site. The bras were on sale for $19.98! I ordered three in different colors. Days after receiving my payment, plus the additional fees, I received an email of NEITHER of the bras were actually in stock. Again, fishy to me. I don't know if they just didn't want to honor their own prices or not. Following, I received a refund of the items only and not the additional fees. I'm over this site. Moving forward, I will be dealing with Lady Grace, only.

frannym1
8/5/16

I too have had multiple bad dealings with this company. They have a very complicated pricing scale and return policy. Most swimsuit returns are store credit only. It took so long to receive the swimsuits I ordered that I ended up buying elsewhere and therefore returned Linda's swimsuits. I ended up with over $120 in store credit. I then ordered bras to use up that credit. One shipped, the other did not. A month later I had to send an email stating I had not received the second bra. When it finally arrived, it did not fit, so back to the shop it went. Another month later I still have not received a refund of my store credit, and had to send yet another email requesting that refund. I highly recommend that you avoid dealing with this online store! It has been nothing but a headache.

brads42
8/18/15

I ordered four items and paid for next day delivery. Three days later two items were delivered and as of ten days later the remainder of my order has still not shown. Emailed customer support and was told I should have reviewed their shipping policies more carefully. Nice way to get my repeat business, not.

stellam3
2/5/13

This site offers professional help to assist women to buy the best bras. I was looking at several items that claim to offer support and reduce nipple visibility but have no straps or binding. These items were non - returnable. They were so awful as to be laughable, one was cutouts of a paper like material you were supposed to put over your breasts, the other was horribly uncomfortable, offered no support, and didnt even cover the breast properly. It was clear to me that no one could use these things and I am distresses that such a professional site would offer them, but more that the professional helping me didnt warn me or describe these items.
They were expensive and are non returnable. I tried talking to them and even asking them to remove these items but to no avail.

Questions? Get answers from the LindasOnline staff and other customers.

LindasOnline?