Review of Limage.com.au

2 Hunter Street
Parramatta, New South Wales 2150, Australia

jessical25
3/15/13

I had been to see 2 other clinics and was not happy until I found Limage.
3 months ago I had my breast implants with limage & the service was FANTASTIC. From my first visit to after the operation the team at limage were professional & caring. Especially atfer my surgery I would call late at night, early morning and someone would answer my call & talk to me. My breasts look GREAT. Thank you Limage.
oxox

sarahm16
12/6/11

I called this place in regards to a procedure . they didnt have an email address and it was late so i was just going to call and leave a msg . But someone answered and said "hello" but with a tone that they were not expecting someone to call i replied by saying oh hello i didnt think you would be open and the lady said we are for our patients , i said ok i will call back tomorrow if you lik,e she replied by said ok bye and hung up .

No matter what time it is they should not talk to people like this or be so rude , i will deff not be using their services

Questions? Get answers from the Limage.com.au staff and other customers.

Limage.com.au?