Review of Lightinabox

Lightinabox reviews

suew179
12/3/18

I ordered some shoes from this retailer for a special party event. Once I placed the order they took the money quickly but then I had to keep chasing for delivery. I paid £6 for delivery but it took over 3weeks for the goods to arrive and that only happened because of daily emails. The shoes when they arrived had a strange chemical smell and to be honest looked a bit shabby next to my dress, so I asked to return. They asked if the shoes were faulty and I said not but they refused a refund claiming that they had been custom made but the only customisation was the size and colour which is normal for shoes. They said I asked for a particular heel height, but I didn't and didn't even know it was an option. They are still refusing a refund by hiding behind this and on looking at Facebook my experience seems to be a common occurrence

maggieo5
4/9/18

Purchased 5 small silver bangles. Delivered within 2 weeks. But are being held at my local post office as I have a £12.29 Custom charge to pay !! This is more than the items cost. Have refused to collect snd lay. Have raised ticket with LITB and PayPal. I await z response / refund

kourtneyl1
6/6/17

I bought a red dress from them and the dress from the picture were 2 Completely different textures, materials and items...smh. Never again.

wendyh97
5/16/17

I bought a dress here. The price is acceptable but the quality of the dress is horrible. I regret to buy it.

gloriar27
12/15/16

Took 27 days to get the RFID units I ordered.I had multiple correspondence but no telephone numbers to talk to a human.They told me to wait 45 days and if I didn't get the product they would credit my account. When I ordered the products they gave a time of 5 -7 days.When the products came they were all bent and scratched and damaged.I am now trying to get my money back for this junk.Beware of ordering from this company.

robertoc24
6/1/16

I received in time my order and i Was fully satisfied with it

melodym3
11/19/14

Love this site !!!Every clothing article I bought was true to color,the sizing was perfect useing the sizing chart.I'm impressed with the time it took to ship was true to approximations by company..The clothes were excellently made even the materials were better than I expected!Can't wait to order some jewelry next:)

kimberleeo
6/24/14

I love,love,love and been a fan for a while. I did find another site, slightly cheaper, but it took forever to receive my stuff. In fact, I only received part of my order, my handbag "sold out' and I was not informed!. I don't mind waiting a month, but this is ridiculous! I will not stray again!

patricial15
6/23/14

I have just recieved my makeup and it is smashed to pieces and 75% of it unusable. It would cost more than its worth to return. I will not buy again

katrinak5
6/16/14

I have ordered items on this website and i like it because they are quick t answer questions on the product,the products are delivered on time and if you any query after delivery the customer service excellent to help resolve the problem.

davidf70
2/6/14

Don't go any where this con site or you. Will be sorry crap goods miss leading prices import duties beware

tamis1
11/10/09

I ordered a dress a month ago. It said it would ship in 10 days. When it didn't I asked for a refund. So far I don't have a dress or a refund. You cannot talk to anyone in customer service. Only can submit online requests.

Questions? Get answers from the Lightinabox staff and other customers.

Lightinabox?