Review of Lightfootcycles

Lightfootcycles reviews

ronw169
Ron W.
6/29/18

Had trike assembled by you. Had a noisy bearing which has since quieted but still a concern. Lady called from customer service and she was very pleasant and helpful. I feel that for the cost of the trike, it should have come with an owners manual. My wife was not familiar with the gears or shifting mechanism so it would have been nice to have one.

pauld481
Paul D.
6/5/18

Very happy with the bikes...if you go to fast on the corners (could tilt) ..if your ground is not flat buy the motor...con ..Bike and electric motor directions are very incomplet.Yes..I would buy again..

jamesw340
James W.
5/24/18

From the phone call to the amazing prices and easy website navigation everything was friendly, fast and fluid! When it comes time to order again and for my children, I'll be back!

randallm53
Randall M.
3/16/18

A very Positive Buying Experience. Excellent from ordering to the delivery.
Absolutely beautiful trike with sturdy packaging as everything came scratch-free and complete.
Finishing assembly and waiting for "riding weather".
Again could not be more pleased. I would post a picture if I could. Thanks.

georgel164
George L.
3/13/18

The site is well organized and not cluttered with a bunch of useless ads. Information is easy to find and just as easy to understand. A well designed, user-friendly website.

alc75
Al C.
3/9/18

I've spent considerable time on line and in local bike shops trying to find an adult trike with the particular optional features that I was able to include on this trike. You are the only ones offering
the ordering flexibility to include all of the features I consider ideal for the application at hand; IE
a small, light framed elderly woman (78) who may occasionally desire to ride in grass, gravel or shallow sand as well as paved surfaces and moderate grades. I am very optimistic that this trike will minimize the required effort to do so and easily fill our expectations. The fact that your web site includes access, in “PDF” format to much technical information further instills our confidence in the quality of your product and your sincere desire for complete customer satisfaction. I am very glad to have found your site before making any other impulsive decisions. I’m also certain that many of the other residents in the retirement community will be very impressed with this trike.

amieea4
Amiee A.
11/14/17

This is a gift for my sister-in-law. She is impressed with your promotions and the fact that you build tricycles. She has a disc fusion at L5-S1 so she has to have a tricycle for exercise and transportation to doc appointments.

jairom6
Jairo M.
8/16/17

very informative website and great value
Fast shipping my blke arrived in less than week

darryls35
Darryl S.
7/24/17

My research lead me here as the best product for me. The Performer JC-70 seems rare and hard to find, not even on Amazon. Found it here.
Update: I was given no indication that the Order was received until after I contacted via email after 10 days; even registering on Lightfootcycles webpage always showed zero products ordered by me. When I finally received an email with a link to a tracking number, I constantly got "Invalid Tracking Number." Oddly, when I was seconds away from calling Customer Support I received a call from the delivery van parked in my driveway with the Trike. Finally, it arrived, despite feeling left up in the air regarding the status of the order. Still, I would recommend Lightfootcycles and would likely purchase other items. They could be more on top of keeping the customer aware of the Order Status, especially regarding Order Updates and Tracking numbers.

richardd327
Richard D.
7/22/17

Kept asking for a required coupon, which I did not have. I finally tried refreshing the page and it worked. Not sure what that was all about? Please confirm I have ordered only one JC 20 Pearl Blue, payment method Paypal credit. Thanks

micheleb124
MICHELE B.
6/25/17

EASY AND PERFECT! JUST HOPE I GET MY BIKE WITHIN 6 WEEKS OR LESS....THAT WILL DETERMINE HOW SATISFIED I AM; I'VE HEARD THIS HAS NOT BEEN A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR OTHERS. :(

melissaj114
Melissa j.
6/6/17

Original order was difficult to place and had to contact customer service to resolve. They were easy to work with and resolved the issue quickly. Just received my order last week. Love the bike! It was slightly damaged during shipping but overall a great value.

61 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Lightfootcycles staff and other customers.

Lightfootcycles?