Lifts plus depot reviews

Tel: 540-358-0006
liftsplusdepot@gmail.com

jaya112
11/30/18

My lift was personally delivered on time without any issues. Upon drop off, I spoke with the owner Shawn who answered all my questions honestly and effficiently. Was a tad bit nervous as some of the reviews were not positive however I price researched and looked into quality and this company was the best. Well-My experience was extraordinary! I am sure MANY people have had great experiences but only problem cases tend to rate companies. I personally felt obligated to post as I am so happy with products and service.
J

js525
11/2/18

Owner (Shawn) is in need of a 1 hour course in customer service. He complained about everything even before he arrived. Then , left without knocking on my door. Seems the placement of a car beside my driveway made it difficult to back his truck in. And yes, with a simple request the car would have been moved. Sadly, I often back my race trailer and F450 (approx 60' in length) into the same space with a car parked as it was the date of attempted install.
Shawn sent numerous texts complaining about this and that. Then name calling. Shawn clearly is a product of every kid gets a trophy. Because when he didn't get his way, he left. Taking his toy and walking away.
Check BBB for more info. Some interesting texts with other customers there.

Run to the next qualifeid lift installer. Because Lifts Plus Depot is not one of them.

billg186
9/20/18

My experience with this company was great! Price, time frame, customer service and install were over the top. I can honestly recommend them without fear. If you need a lift install dont hesitate to call them!

colinp38
4/4/18

VERY PLEASED WITH PRODUCTS AND INSTALL OF TRITON PRO 9K DUAL SYMETRIC LIFT AND TRITON PRO TC-950 TIRE MACHINE THANKS AGAIN SHAWN.

aliceg48
5/4/17

Quick delivery less than 2 weeks from order. Small/very manageable deposit required. Free Install here in PA. Received text and a follow-up phone call day of delivery to advise running a little late, which we greatly appreciated. Owner kept his word and clearly knows what he is doing is what I thought watching the install. Anyone need a tire rotation?

haydenk17
11/12/15

My experience so far with Lifts Plus has been great. Their responses are quick, products always up to par & decent pricing, and free installation to boot. We've been working with them for years and always are impressed. Keep it up, Lifts!!

randyh24
7/15/14

Contact these people at your own risk. I am still waiting for my deposit refund.
I paid the deposit in early June, they called me a week later and scheduled the install for July.
On the date of the install I did not hear from them.

I called the office number several times and the answering machine is all that I ever got. I left messages, no response.
I called the mobile number that was used to call me to schedule my install. No answer, I left a message, "Shawn" text me back and said he was in a meeting. I text him back requesting a return call.

I didn't hear back until 9pm via text saying his guys were broke down and he would try to get a sister company to do my install.

I didn't hear anything back from him until I sent him a text the next day at 12 noon. He replied and said the sister company was booked for the next 3 weeks.

I asked for a refund, he replied and said ok. I haven't received my refund.
Update: after waiting a couple of days for my refund or some response saying it was on the way. I sent him a text asking for a receipt because I had not seen any activity on my account, no response. I waited 24 more hours and sent him another text saying that this seemed like internet fraud and I would not contact him again I would report to authorities instead. He sent me a text calling me a jack*ss and said that's why he didn't send a truck down here to me, and that he had written me a check for the refund and he mailed it.

It has been over a month and I do not have my deposit back nor a lift installed.

Do business with them at your own risk!!!!
their site is liftsplusdepot.com
their numbers are 540-358-0006 and 540-903-6405

Questions? Get answers from the Lifts plus depot staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Lifts plus depot