Review of LiftMode

liftmode@liftmode.com

4 reviews with 1 star

mohamedf9
9/16/18
• Updated review

Poor customer service, that just keeps ignoring mails
I used to order from them a lot (since 2013), but the customer service has been slowly degrading since then.
I had a quick & easy question regarding the packaging of the compounds received, but I have received no answer since then. Or it seems they just do not keep track of their inventory.

“Poor customer service & packaging”
4/24/17
• Previous review

** UPDATED REVIEW **
Poor customer service, that just keeps ignoring mails

paulinet26
8/28/18

This is NOT a safe product to use . Most people get severly addicted to this product ! If you become addicted call the American addiction center . They treat and know how dangerous this product is . Hospitals and doctors do not know the hazards of this product ! It is harmful and dangerous !to get treated to overcome the addiction is hard to find .

robertt159
2/20/17

I bought Choline Bitartrate - 400 Grams (14.11 Oz) - 99+% Pure in 2015 and ceased purchasing from this flaky company because they promise promo discount codes for honest reviews, yet when I honestly mentioned in a review that I had experienced run-arounds, taking many emails over many days for liftmode.com to admit mistakes they had made. Well they say they want honest reviews, but if you actually are too honest then they accuse you of being wrong.

After years off I again tried them in 2017 and they are now refusing to honor their promise to give a discount code for an honest review.

So I know they both go back on their word and cause a customer ridiculous amounts
of time getting open communication from them.

Liftmode does not currently offer the better, more expensive forms of choline, instead only the bitartrate form.

Better companies are BulkSupplements.com and nootropicsdepot.com.

Tip for consumers: I use free shipping option, but you will not get tracking if you do so

nickw28
1/27/14

There live support system needs more improvement to me. When i would send them e-mails, they would not get back up with me

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode