Review of Liftallurebra

Tel: +1.4806242599
liftallurebra.com@domainsbyproxy.com

tamekas13
1/9/18

I ordered three bras in April of 2017. As summer came around I decided to follow up in June, asking about the status of my order. No response. I contacted them up to 5 times throughout the summer until I forgot about it. It is now January of 2018 and I havent gotten a refund, and shipping confirmation or anything. No one ever got back to me. I am actually so shocked that and I just want my money back

jessicae49
11/16/17

I ordered 3 bras paid $50 & still haven't gotten my order! They gave me a fake tracking # & what kind of company doesn't have a phone # or e-mail address or any contact info? Smh I have been trying to get my $$ back for months or my bras!

rachelw110
9/18/17
• Updated review

I received my product. Summer is over. I guess we will see in 6 months if this product actually works.

“YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PRODUCT!”
8/30/17
• Previous review

I placed an order in June 2017. It is now the end of August and still have not received the product or a refund. I have emailed this company twice now and heard nothing in return. Lift Allures CEO must have been absent when they went over business ethics in school. I have never dealt with a company that provides such poor customer service and continues to advertise how great their invisible product is. Where's the BBB on this?

juliej81
9/11/17

If I could give no stars I would. My bras never came, I reached out twice to the company with no reply back. I ordered in June and my order "confirmation" still states it is in process and to check back for delivery updates. I have opened a dispute with my credit card company due to the potential fraudulent activity. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

marinal19
9/1/17

I ordered in may. It is now September. I still haven't gotten mine. I wrote an email about twice a month. And still haven't gotten back to me. Guess I should have looked over the reviews or looked into this more before buying.

jessicab259
8/30/17
• Updated review

It took 3 months and they never responded to my email to them, but the bra actually came. They also sent me 2 even though I ordered 1. I still give them a terrible review though because the bra did not arrive in a timely manner for my wedding that came and went. Anyways, don't know what kind of awful company this is but you guys might still receive your bras. Good luck!

“Must be a SCAM, however...”
8/5/17
• Previous review

So ordered a bra on June 14th, still nothing. Filed a complaint with my bank to get my money back (which was a hassle in and of itself) I did this right after I discovered all this scam stuff about it. However... to my surprise... I received an email from the company today saying the bra is now on it's way! WHAT?? On back order for the size I ordered. Hmm we will see if it actually comes. My wedding I needed it for has gone and passed already but might still get a bra... To be continued..

yolandas24
8/24/17

SOMETHING NEEDEDS TO BE DONE!!! I don't understand how people get away with taking advantage like this! We need Class Action Law Suit against this company, and we need a lawyer that will represent us in this matter... I am so sick to my stomach hearing about how these people get away with things like this and WE the people do not have a leg to stand on because we're not RICH.... Kills me! I want to get the ball started! I WILL NOT FALL FOR ANOTHER SCAM AGAIN!!!! Anyone with suggestions to help? I'm not even going to try to get my money back because I don't need the headache again let the courts figure it out....

marluthn
8/19/17

I ordered Allurebra online. I received the confirmation order and they took $66.54 from my Visa but my order never came. I contacted them several times but haven't heard from them. I just want my money back or send me my order, it was very frustrating that they never bothered to reply to my messages.

lisam468
8/12/17

Total scam. They do not send your bra and take your money. I had to file a claim with my bank. THIS IS NOT A REAL STORE!!!!

sammyl16
8/4/17

Please read! This is a not a real store. I bought a bra and it did not arrive weeks later. I sent 3 emails, no response. I opened up a dispute with my credit card company. After I opened up the dispute, I sent them email saying that I'm aware that they are a fake company and then I will get my money back. After I sent the email, I suddenly receive an email saying my order has been shipped? Hmm.. then I received another email from them claiming that there was a "backup" with the bra size I ordered. In the end, they won the dispute because of this valid transaction. However, I know they are truly fake though because of reading all these reviews and I also found a post on Instagram warning others not to buy from here. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE.

kikib7
8/2/17

I just want to chime in here. I ordered from Liftallure on June 15th, they said they were getting ready to ship. I didn't hear from them for a month after contacting them multiple times about my order status, and finally did a CHARGE BACK on July 11th and canceled the credit card I used for the transaction. If you have ordered from Liftallure, I recommend doing a charge back IMMEDIATELY and cancel your credit card just in case. I received shipping confirmation a week after the charge back, and the order arrived on July 17th. I haven't opened it, and I'm in the process of returning it and providing information to my bank about the transaction.

You can find the same kind of bra in various styles and sizes on Amazon for cheaper and with reliable shipping. Do not put your money into the pockets of these jackasses!

And if you already have, call the number on the back of your credit card IMMEDIATELY.

joycew55
8/2/17

Same as all the others!! They deduct money from your account and DO NOT deliver bras. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM !!!!!!!

holliec8
7/31/17

I ordered 3 bras on June 2nd. I still haven't received them and have emailed them numerous times with no response! I just read all of the other reviews.... I wish I would've done that before I ordered!

janies25
7/31/17

Done an online purchase on June 6,2017, paid extra for faster shipping and to this day I still havent seen my order. Emailed them dozens of times with no response. They got me for $48, hope karma cost them a whole lot more. Hope they burn in hell

shilohw
7/26/17

My daughter needed this type of bra for a business event without much time to receive. I ordered one; quickly received the "Thank you for your purchase; we're getting your order ready to ship" email. However, no follow up emails nor tracking information was provided. Being very skeptical, I began investigating. But, I immediately contacted my bank and put a stop on the payment indicating I suspected fraud based on reviews about this company. The more I dug into this company, the more negative information was found. Parent company is Luminess Direct, LLC, 12802 Capricorn St, Stafford TX 77477. Registered Agent was an attorney, who had a criminal record and the firm had been closed. The company principal is Nidhika Mehta, who owns several other companies, with annual sales of $40+ million. Those companies are: Direct; Airess, LLC; Couture Systems, LLC; Retail Enterprises, LLC, LiftAllure, and Luminess Cosmetics. The manager listed is Pershant Mehta, same above address. Phone numbers (713) 532-2499; (713) 532-2408; (281) 240-0672. However, I got a fax tone every time I called. The PO Box on the LiftAllure information is a post office building in New York. You can also file an abuse report with their Domain Name Registrar Email: abuse@enom.com (425) 298-2646. One last note: I received my daughter's order in mid-July...after a lot of official complaining, a dozen emails, and my bank fraud department getting involved. And after everything, the product is barely worth throwing in the trash. We bought a similar item at half the price and amazing product! Good luck. I hope you get your items OR get your money back.

sherrih16
7/26/17

I ordered a bra from the company and paid extra for fast shipping since I was going on a cruise and wanted this for some sundresses I had bought. When the bra did not come in the allotted time, I tried to contact the company, which you cannot really do, since the only way is an email form. I contacted them four times and NO RESPONSE at all from them. Two months later my bra came, with the shipping email, it said, "your size has been out of stock and just arrived, it's on it's way". No apologies, no refund on shipping, nothing and STILL NO RESPONSE on email to refund this amount. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

gabsb
7/24/17
• Updated review

As an update, I finally received my bra from this company. Took almost 4 months but they did send it.

“SCAM”
6/18/17
• Previous review

I never write reviews but had to chime in because I also fell for this terrible company's ruse. DO NOT buy a bra from here. My story is the same as everyone else's on this site. Bought the bra, money taken out, no bra. It's been over a month. Save your money and go somewhere else.

monicaj37
7/24/17

(((( I HAVE NEVER LEFT A BAD REVIEW IN MY LIFE)))) DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! ITS DEFINITELY A SCAM. IVE SENT THEM EMAILS, ALONG WITH MY ORDER NUMBER EVERY SINGLE DAY AND ITS BEEN MONTHS, STILL NO ONE HAS RESPONDED BACK. MONEY WAS TAKEN FORM MY ACCOUNT AND NOT RETURNED. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE!!! CAN EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO IC3.GOV AND FILE A COMPLAINT.

laurad149
7/22/17

I ordered 3 bras, my account was charged and I never received any of them. It's been almost 2 months now. I should have noticed it odd from the start that there was no contact number and only an email address; of which I've sent them a few emails with no response. This is a scam! I also should've read the reviews as I usually do before purchasing something.

Laura

katier61
7/21/17

Ordered beginning of June for anniversary and a wedding at the end of the month. Still no response after five email. Totally disgusted. Is there any way we can get the site $#*! down?

zoef6
7/19/17

I am so sad to see that everyone else has had these same issues as me. I ordered my bra, never came, no one will respond or return my money. I wish there was something I could do, this is just so disgusting

rubinah
7/18/17

This site is an absolute hoax I want to sue this company!!!!!! Ordered my bras is May and it's July 18th now this is ridiculous people please don't Oder from this fake website.

amandak84
7/17/17

Same as everyone else. I never received my order and they charged my card. They won't respond to emails and there is no phone number to contact them.

alexv49
7/17/17

Same as everyone. I ordered my bra APRIL 28th! Ordered thinking I'd have this bra waaaay ahead of time for my vacation tomorrow. After a few weeks I sent an email because I never received any word from them at all, and nothing, NEVER ANY RESPONSE. Several emails later and no word whatsoever. I did get an email saying a shipping label was finally made but that has already been 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. No phone number either. This company is an absolute joke, do not order from them.

ginap38
7/17/17

Send me your $55 instead. I promise to at least respond to your emails when I fail to deliver your merchandise.

Call your bank, issue a charge back, and cancel your credit card. Do it now! Most are 24 hour hotlines

By Kiki B.
Questions? Get answers from the Liftallurebra staff and other customers.

Liftallurebra?