Review of Lifewig

Tel: +1.4165385457
lifewig.com@contactprivacy.com

gracen34
11/10/18

I ordered 6 wigs from this website through their Facebook ad, but they only sent me 4 cheap and poor looking wigs that had nothing to do with what I had ordered. I reported the 2 missing wigs right away in June, until now nothing has been done. At first the person that I was communicating with was pretending not to know what I was talking about, then I was told that I would be receiving a refund within 7 to 15 days twice, unfortunately nothing happened. We're in November now still no refund. Apparently it's a network of thieves. They need to be stopped. I am including pictures of my original order and of what was delivered to me. Please don't buy from Facebook ads or simply from people in china because they are the most dishonest people on Earth.

shadaim
11/5/18

SCAM I WANT MY REFUND giving me excuses for 7 months now China company complete Scam dont buy from this site

rickyr39
9/11/18

Well, after realizing I was scammed by Lifewig.com I opened a case with paypal to get my moeny back. Since I was traveling I wasn't able to escalate the fact that they did not responded to paypal. So bam. Case closed by Paypal and all hope to get my money back is gone. Lifewig.com after suddenly selling Drones, currently redirects to a new site ashysnow.com which should be the same scam going on.

beatricew20
9/5/18

I ordered a braided wig and they sent me 4 single strands of braided hair. I have made seve am attempts to contact them through email because the phone number isn't a phone number. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! I wish there was some type of way to get my money back.

adriennec39
7/15/18

They have too many digits the telephone number doesn't exist cant put my hands on them gucks in China

lisal285
7/11/18

This company was a joke I ordered from this company from an ad that was on Facebook so sorry I did several attempts to contact these people they charged me different prices but sent me the same two wigs and to make it even worse they were not even lace front wigs nor was the hair human hair .... I have reported them to the International Better Business Bureau and I am going to continue to send emails and get the word out that these people are horrible!!.... bad business people!! dishonest makes you not even want to order from any International Company they don't realize if you're honest the person buying from your company would continue to order..... they're hurting themselves by deceiving people and what makes it so bad the life wig YouTube videos are some of the same young ladies who constantly put out wig reviews and show makeup eyebrows blah blah blah and I've watched them and appreciated their help in helping me but not anymore I'm done if you're going to model your wig for a dishonest company even if they sent it to you for free you don't need me to watch your stuff the wigs and how great they are I've stopped watching any of these young ladies so if you receive and show wigs for lifewig trust and believe this woman here... I do not watch your videos anymore I pass you by...

iyanac
6/22/18

My mother ordered from Lifewig and it looked NOTHING like the wig she saw on their website in the pictures and videos. They changed their name to Hairbes ( https://hairbes.com ) trying to be slick since there's a few posts from people giving Lifewig a bad name.

betsys31
5/24/18

I will appreciate if Facebook stops allowing advertisements of this nature.
the pictures and clips used to advertise these wigs are very good but the products are fake.
i ordered 2 wigs but i was terrified by the poorest quality I have ever seen.
I returned them right away and now waiting for a refund.

please be warned by items that are advertised on facebook and most of all NEVER BUY HAIR OR CLOTHES FROM FACEBOOK ADVERTISERS. Most of them are fake. PLEASE BLOCK LIFEWIG FROM YOUR PAGE.

bellan15
5/18/18

THIS IS THE WORST WIG ONLINECOMPANY EVER PRODUCED!!! I HAVE WASTED MY MONEY AND THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR, I ASKED FOR LACE WIG HUMAN HAIR NOT CHEAP FAKE HAIR AND INSTEAD I RECEIVED TWO WIGS READY TO WEAR ON STAGE PLAYING CARTOON CHARACTERS THEY WHERE SHINY AND PLASTIC. , I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE. THE BRUSH THEY SEND ME WAS BROKEN AND LOOKS LIKE IT WAS USED. HOW MUCH TO SEND BACK TO THEM I WONDER ? PROBABLY THE SAME AS WHAT I BOUGHT IT FOR I WILL TRY TO GET A REFUND? BUT THE AMOUNT OF EMAILS I HAVE SEND AND STILL NOTHING BACK I DOUBT I WILL GET MY REFUND. BE WARNED, THERE RUBBISH.

Questions? Get answers from the Lifewig staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Lifewig