This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lifeok.net

Lifeok.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lifeok.net?

“Payment”

Rohan S.
9/5/19

I've been working on this and website says that on 30th we receive payment but didn't receive it's still in process... And there is no response from their side of we raise a ticket... And also no email id or contact no to contact them..

leratom10
September 1st, 2019
Hi I would really like to know if lifeok.net is a scam or not before I continue with it because some people have done withdrawals but haven't gotten paid till now n I see some possible reviews from some people so that's why I get confused.Thanks.
rohans40
September 5th, 2019

I don't know but I'm ording my payment on 4 August but still now i can't receive it

By Shangase T.

My question is why don't i receive payment since last month it's still in process?

By Shangase T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lifeok.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lifeok.net?

Have a question about Lifeok.net?