Review of LifeCellSkin

Tel: +1 954-606-5057
servicio@lifecellskin.com

jemayc
7/16/15

I don't know why the bad reviews on this product except maybe on account of the differences of people's skin?
My Father is 49 years old, He used the product for about 6 months and I absolutely LOVE it! My skin was starting to get very dry, tight and noticeable wrinkles were popping up. After using Lifecell from lifecell-anti-aging.com and my wrinkles are definitely lessening and my skin feels really soft and supple and it looks brighter and healthier. I'm very happy with the product! The first time I did purchase from the company and then cancelled. It is explained that it's a 3 month auto delivery program, I knew that because I read the information provided during the process. Read first don't complain later.
I continue to buy it online and my skin feels and looks better than it has in years!

lorieb
6/23/13

They say they will give you a free sample just pay shipping and handling then they charge you $189.00

Questions? Get answers from the LifeCellSkin staff and other customers.

LifeCellSkin?