Review of LifeCareer

LifeCareer reviews

Tel: 0731038538

lolip
11/12/18

Larry Gonzalez was very professional and proved to be very helpful. He was A+ !!! He gave me useful advice and detailed explanation on how to take advantage of my subscription.

jessicay37
7/6/18

I am extremely dissatisfied with LifeCareer.

Three years ago I made my free resume on the site. It then looks like I paid $2 or so to download it? Honestly, I dont remember doing that or being asked to do that. But it was three years ago so maybe. What I did NOT realize, was that I was signing on for automatic $40 a month payments!! I talked to someone at customer service and they let me know that it was explained in detail, and that may be true. But I think you are all aware that it is a scam. $40 for resumes?! Really? I literally made one resume and one cover letter. I never used whatever other service you say you offer.

And now I see that for only a few dollars a month they offer the same thing. I spent $1500 just to have one resume that I downloaded probably once. I feel like Ive been duped and Im really not happy about it.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeCareer staff and other customers.

LifeCareer?