LibertySilver.ee

LibertySilver.ee has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LibertySilver.ee also ranks 65th among Gold sites.

How would you rate LibertySilver.ee?

“Illogical/irrational/tempremental”

mister p.
12/15/15

At the beginning of 2015 I tried to buy some silver from this company. I was having some trouble with payment at the time, but informed the company of the troubles. At first they said ok, but then I received an email informing that they had cancelled the order - I had the money in cash btw. Go forward a number of months and I tried to place another order. I was told that because "I" had cancelled the order I could no longer place any order. I pointed out, and proved with emails that they sent that they had cancelled the order. But no, would not accept by not responding, after they had been shown the proof. Make your own mind up.

misterp
December 15th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the LibertySilver.ee staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LibertySilver.ee?

Have a question about LibertySilver.ee?