Review of Lenovo

2018 Customer choice award

27 reviews with 5 stars

robertm624
1/23/19

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 720 Laptop, and it is simply THE BEST! I also have a new HP laptop, and it doesn't compare at a similar price point.

davem513
1/21/19

After trying their phone (K9), I've decided to give their desktop a shot.
Simple and easy to use, not super heavy and very good looking.
Recommended to everyone.

johnm937
3/19/18

I am a very proud owner of both a desktop and Idealpad computers for 2 years. The service and online help is super. I made my purchases at my local STAPES store in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Lenovo makes my life so easy to access software, updates, and online security a breeze. What excellent products in the technology market.

abzert
3/8/18

Best laptop in all configuration, good performance, good battery backup! And
Laptop working is super & features are excellent.

omars30
5/31/17

carbon x1...ehh...far the best lap I have ever had in my hands. I could write until tomorrow about it, but let me just say few things, Fast&furious.

zavierd
4/5/17

I own the Lenovo phone and a notebook. Both are great for work and some leisure time like watching tv series or browsing the net. The pricing is also good as for me. Surely will pick Lenovo as my next laptop too!

cragm
2/10/17

Support Lenovo devices because of their quality. Think it's one of the best series at a good price. Do not see any reason to pay for brands like Apple. This one is not worse for the tasks I complete.

randyj10
Randy J.
3/16/16

I debated writing about this Lenovo H50 desktop computer only because my level of expertise in this area is minimal at best. My wife and I prefer a desktop for writing email, preparing invoices for home-based business and watching videos pertaining to our areas of interest. When our old 80-gig went out last year I started looking. Every computer I found online was either too many bells and whistles for our needs, very expensive or both. Then I spotted a Lenovo H50. It came with the new Windows 10 operating system and an Intel G3260 "Dual Core" processor. And although its speed wasn't rated for time travel it was still many times as fast as our old computer. It also came with 500gb hard drive which was more than enough storage for us. The Lenovo H50 also has a DVD player and burner ...and comes complete with a laser mouse and a very nice and easy to use keyboard. And at $239.00 with free shipping I couldn't pass it up. It arrived very quickly, and after 3 months we're both impressed with it. Its performance and ease of use is remarkable. I bought a new 24" monitor and had a chance to try it out with the Lenovo H50 during the college football playoffs. The graphics were very sharp and the fast action scenes looked great. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that some of my older software, mainly business card and photo programs from the 1990s will not work with the Lenovo H50. I was particularly disappointed when I learned that neither of my audio editing programs would work, and that some of its pre-installed programs such as Microsoft Word 2016, etc. are only demo versions and require you to buy the full versions if you want to keep them. But this is a new computer, so I didn't really expect it to play every obsolete software program in my personal collection when newer versions are available. Finally, I found Lenovo Customer Service to be exceptional. I actually reached them on a Sunday evening when I called to ask about the pre-installed rescue feature. During the conversation I mentioned that the H50 didn't come with a rescue device. They sent me one overnight. So if you're looking for a nice basic desktop computer for everyday use I don't think you can go wrong with a Lenovo H50. I would definitely recommend it.

davidr232
1/25/16

Hello, I ordered Lenovo vibe p1 for my sister two weeks ago. The phone has already arrived! Company's customer service is even higher than I expected!

deonm15
1/18/16

I've got a T450s model and I absolutely love it. The battery lasts forever, the keyboard is so comfortable, the performance outstanding. For me it is the best business class computer out there.

4/21/11

Rock solid computers. I mean if you throw a ThinkPad at the rock, well the rock will no longer function, but the ThinkPad will!

Lenovo bought IBM's laptop/pc/consumer devision a few years back. It sure scared lots of people, who were rightfully concerned with how that would affect the quality and engineering. Well 5 years since, Lenovo is great in almost all aspects other than a silly name.

The ThinkPad line up is still rock solid, it is kept current, and is by far the most reputable sub-brand of computers in the world. IBM and Lenovo seem to keep close ties for supporting their legacy computers. Which actually outlive most other electronic devices.

IBM has a special place in my heart, my first PC was an an IBM PC 386. 20Mhz cpu, math co-processor, 2 mb of 80ns ram and a 200 mb hard drive. I played everything I could on it, I'm not sure where it is now. But if it is still in one piece, I bet it would boot up no problem.

Their site is hard to navigate from the get go, but once you click around, it makes sense in a very german, very precise way. I've heard bad things about the non-pro oriented, cheap plastic systems; but thats indicative of getting what you pay.

Overall, a very reputable computer manufacturer, with very solid background, and support for long running traditions.

dereks1
9/23/10

IBM's attempt to rebrand their computers and lenovo worked out pretty well. I bought a Lenovo a year ago and didn't even realize it was an IBM computer. For some reason I always thought of IBM as outdated but now I only have bought lenovo computers because they worked out for me so well. I used this site to buy rather than shopping on other sites because here I can customize what I want and get an extended warranty too.

13 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes. I liked the Yoga 720 so much that I bought another for my wife.

By Robert M.
Questions? Get answers from the Lenovo staff and other customers.

Lenovo?