Review of Lenovo

2018 Customer choice award

6 reviews with 4 stars

timothym199
7/22/18

The stylus and how it is configured to work wireless with the remote pointer was a first for me when I received my package.To this day I remember the excitement we all had in the house.

phoenixr3
3/5/18

Lenovo smartphones are much competitive in prices and best bargain I ever made both quality and price. Laptops too fair enough. I had 2 of laptops one died out after 7 years and one still functioning.

brookec9
8/15/17

First experience with Lenovo mobile and it was really an awesome lesson. Just tried to breach security level but it was so easy as other brands.

peterg172
7/31/17

Been using a Lenovo Yoga laptop for a few years now. Decent screen. Because the screen flips completely forward and backwards I can use it like a tablet or have it stand on its own and see just the display. It's good for watching videos and not having the keyboard in the way.

eddieh33
3/19/17

Rather reliable products but presonally for me there is one better brand on the market. But this is the matter of choice and if to say about Lenovo - they make reliable and great performing products. I still remember the times when they had very low pricing only entering the market but now everything has changed - the products are good but quite expensive..

cookiem2
7/5/16

I'm a great fan of Lenovo laptops. I have one that's almost 10 years old and still works perfectly. The only issue I had was the SD card wasn't reading, turns out that reinstalling the OS fixed this - not Lenovos fault.

Everything in the machine works as it did. The screen in particular is great (whereas I've had other laptop screens develop various issues after long term use.

Tip for consumers: Check reviews online for the laptop you want to buy :)

Yes. I liked the Yoga 720 so much that I bought another for my wife.

By Robert M.
Questions? Get answers from the Lenovo staff and other customers.

Lenovo?