Review of Lenovo.co.uk

Bartley Way Hook, HAM RG27 9XA, GB
Tel: 03705-500-90

davidk282
3/3/17

Everything what I need, with Lenovo. Great quality and big pole of choice. That's everything. 5 per 5 stars

chrism332
3/2/17

Lots of people recommended me to purchase Lenovo ideapad. I decide to try and now I'm so much happy with it. The screen is ok my eyes, and the keyboard is easy for typing. Much better than the old laptop I used.

carolinep14
2/24/16

Someone else in my family bought one three months ago and no complaints!..He's really difficult to please as well. So I don't think any company should be judged on just one bad experience.for one person.if there are several bad experiences for same person than I feel they're game for a kick up the ****

mikea48
4/5/15

Lenovo. Why do you have such amazing products, only to mess it all up with customer service, delivery times and other sites, offering the same thing, CHEAPER?? Not impressed for a "stock" item to take up to 21 days to deliver?? WHat's that all about Lenovo peeps?? Cancelled my order with paypal, refunded within 5 days after raising a claim - during which Lenovo didnt respond to one email I sent, asking to cancel my order. When you finally responded - you told me I would have to take delivery of the laptop only to send it back. Why not cancel the order and save everyone the bother?? Jeez, guys... you know how to stress people out >> so i went elsewhere and got a cheaper deal and delivered next day. Now, that's what i call better service. Buck up your ideas, Lenovo

Questions? Get answers from the Lenovo.co.uk staff and other customers.

Lenovo.co.uk?