This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Leien.co

Leien.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Leien.co also ranks 122nd among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Leien.co?

“Highly Recommend!”

Zhao Z.
3/15/17

I ordered the van cleef & arpels butterfly necklace and it looks exactly like the real thing! Shipping was so fast, less than 5 days and customer service was so helpful.

zhaoz1
March 15th, 2017
lisak148
February 25th, 2017
I bought a van cleef & arepls clover ring from Leien.co. Real 925 sterling silver. I love it and it's in cheap price. I will buy more from it

Questions? Get answers from the Leien.co staff and other customers.

LEIXS.CO wholesale real 18k gold Cheap Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry,Replica Cartier Jewelry, Replica Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry, Fake Hermes Jewelry, solid 18k gold Fake Cartier Jewelry, Fake Van Cleef Jewelry. The real 18k gold cartier Love bracelet rep...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Leien.co?

Have a question about Leien.co?