Review of LegalZoom

Over 10 years helping millions of customers
Learn More

danat40
3/19/18

Ordered set-up of a non-profit company on January 23rd. Paid on January 23rd. Received two phone calls from Legal Zoom with additional questions. Answered both calls within 24 hours. Almost two months after the order was placed I receive an automated call saying my order is complete and will finally ship. 3 days later I receive shipment and guess what, they did not even obtain the EIN! Cant do anything without an EIN! Call customer service and get some guy (Robert) that gives me attitude that I have a problem it timeframe. I ask for a manager and get put on hold for over 20 minutes. I give up and call back and speak with Jennifer who states that the IRS "tools" website was down when they applied for the EIN (one time) and that it will take at least another 3-5 business days. I ask what Legal Zoom is going to do to make this right, the response, no lie... " Well I can cancel your order and refund you the money". Are you kidding me????? What kind of company is this. No apology, no rush, no concern that we are still sitting here without the key document or number anyone needs to do anything two months after we paid.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Dana, we are very sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience and we will try to do everything possible to make things right. We've reviewed your account & responded to your email directly.
weiy6
3/15/18

The rest of the review is correct, the positives are made up! this company is a total scam filled with incompetent agents on the phone. Every time I call I get transfer to another incompetent, then finally say you really need to talk to a accountant or lawyer, etc.. None of them can really answer a simple question about the products they are selling! I bought the Business Tax Preparation
Essential Compliance + Tax Preparation Package but gave up using it since the "Schedule a Consultation" button refuse to work and no one seem to know why? I emailed support but got ignored, so I finally found a local accountant to do it for me.

As a side note to make that stupid button work you have to right click and say "open in new tab" then it works. Good thing I am creative so I figure it out when no one in Legal zoom can!

I want to cancel the SCAM package that I cannot use but the "Cancel Membership" link does not work, how convenient, eh? $320.00 down the drain will not make the same mistake again! Also, I found out the tax prep is with 1-800 accountant another SCAM company who I spoken to once but had nightmares afterwards as they are pushing their high end services which cost thousands of dollars every quarter. Yes 1-800 accountant got 1 star rating on Yelp go check it out! I made the mistake going with Legal Zoom no way am I going with their SCAM partner!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Wei, we're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. We have reviewed your account & will reach out to you directly to honor your request and resolve your concerns. Please also feel free to contact a manager anytime via help@legalzoom.com.
druh1
3/15/18

When I opened my small, family-owned business in 2013 they were very helpful; however, when I closed my business they were exact opposite. Anyone who has closed a business knows it's almost as complicated as opening a business with all the paperwork. (Not to mention, a complete drain-mentally, emotionally, financially, etc) With that being said, somehow I forgot to cancel my annual RA renewal with them, which has been a charge of $159 since I started. BUT all of the sudden they charged $299. I called to dispute charge and they said they sent information saying they were tacking on extra charges because they added more features. And since I didn't respond saying I didn't want those extra features they took that as approval. Then since I had turned off and closed all my business accounts the card they had on file would not go through so they charged my personal card, which was on the account I had used prior. Of course, I did not authorize them to charge my personal card. I disputed it with my bank and they reversed the charge, but then months later it was back on my account as a charge. Wayyy too many hours were spent trying to resolve this just for LZ to get their $299.

I am currently starting two more businesses and I will not be using their services because of this. I had a wonderful experience up until this point so I hate it ended on such a poor note.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Dru, it is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. We’ve reviewed your account & will follow up with your directly to resolve this. Please also feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
jamesb661
3/10/18

No customer service after initial order. Have tried for week to reach proper customer service group to purchase added services. Typically get disconnected or transferred to wrong group. Twice used call back system to not have to wait on hold. When call back came, was placed on hold. Unbelievable if it hadn't happened.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi James, we're truly sorry to hear you haven't experienced us at our best. We'd like an opportunity to try to turn things around for the better. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
cyndip7
3/8/18

I discovered a debit of $499 from my bank account from LegalZoom. When I called to verify what it was, it was for an annual Registration Agent, Compliance and something else for a business that was dissolved almost 5 years ago! The only service I ever had with them was the RA @ $159/year and this year they choose to add items and charge me $499? When I called them to discuss, they advised me that I need to call the State and have them removed as RA. When I called the State, they said that LegalZoom had to resign as RA of my dissolved business. When I called LZ back and requested that they resign as RA, they said they could not do that. Now correct me if I am wrong, isn't it MY choice as to who I want as RA and isn't it MY choice if I want to remove them? Not to mention, they are using a debit card that expired years ago and according to them, when I advised that they did not have my authorization to debit my bank account, their response was, we have the authority to access ANY account linked to that card! Really? Isn't that FRAUD? You do not have access to my account. I gave you permission to charge the previous card on file but it expired years ago so what gives you the right to wiggle your way into my account otherwise? They are holding my account hostage and I will pursue this legally if I have to. LZ - I DO NOT WANT YOU AS MY RA AND YOU DO NOT HAVE MY AUTHORIZATION TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT FOR A SERVICE THAT I AM NOT APPROVING

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Cyndi, we're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
kristinam69
3/6/18
• Updated review

Just would like everyone to know that not only have I NOT received a phone call or an email from anyone from LegalZoom, like they clearly stated they would reach out to me in this review. I called the state and the Department of Education MYSELF, which i pay LegalZoom to do, to find out my paperwork was indeed APPROVED and SENT BACK TO LEGALZOOM on Feb. 9th 2018. I then call LegalZoom to inform of this and find out where my paperwork is. Well im sure you all can figure it out what happen next. MY PAPERWORK IS MISSING!!! Yup that's right, missing!!! LegalZoom was suppose to look into this and call me back ... well like their usual selves, no phone call back and here I am March 6th 2018 called LegalZoom yet again myself and on the phone with yet another incompetent employee named Cindy they have there unable to transfer me to a manager and cant get this resolved because she knows nothing! This has been the biggest nightmare of my life, I cannot express this enough DO NOT EVER EVER EVER USE LEGALZOOM. I am so sick like I physically feel sick with this company everytimei see an add i want to vomit that these people make all this money and cant even handle simple task.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Kristina, in reviewing your account we have discussed your order concerns by phone & we are diligently working to complete your filing as soon as possible. We will monitor your order & be sure to communicate every step to you. Please do not hesitate to continue to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
“HORRENDOUS”
2/28/18
• Previous review

The sad part is I have emailed you guys and get nothing. Also to add to this entire thing I called the state MYSELF which I pay you guys to do for them to tell me they NEVER EVER EVER received my paperwork!!!!! I am so sick to my stomach with you guys. I literally cannot stomach your ignorance and flat out rudeness to my concerns. You all are a joke. Still been waiting for DAYS and WEEKS for a call it takes me writing a review for someone to say anything and what do you say, you tell me to email you. PATHETIC !

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Kristina, we'll review your order details & reach out to you directly to try to make things right.
“Horrendous”
2/21/18
• Previous review

I can not even describe the amount of disgust i have for this company. I filed my S-corp paperwork on Jan 14th of 2018, on the 17th of January I was told my paperwork was delayed due to the state. I was also told it will take 25 business days to get my paperwork back. Well here I am 26 business days later and I was just told that the state told them I wont get an answer until early MAY !!!!! In this mist of all of this I spoke with nothing but in competent people like Crystal and Cindy who have no clue on how to do their job. Always looking to pass the buck, told I cant speak to a supervisor the same day was told I cant even get a call back the same day ..... WELL On Feb. 9th when i was suppose to get a call back from a manager, but was just informed today Feb. 21st by Cindy that the managers felt there was no need to call me because there is NOTHING they can do to help me. I not only paid LegalZoom GOLD membership I paid them EXTRA to just handle my paperwork so that I personally wouldn't have to go to the State Department of State myself to get everything approved. Should have saved myself the money because clearly LegalZoom only cares about the money and sees me as a alking ATM not a trying to be business owner that they are delaying my process and are handicaping me from making money under my business name. I mean not only can I not get my business account started or get a credit card for the company, I cant even order something as simple as business cards or even advertise. When I spoke with Jeremy Monday Feb. 19th, not only did he handle my call extremely professionally but he actually made me feel like he wanted to help. He put a request in for someone to find out whats going on with the state, he even used the words "your a gold member with us, It should not be taking this long" ... he informed me that I will be receiving a call back .... Which brings me to today Feb. 21st on the phone with Cindy WHO I HAD TO CALL BECAUSE NO ONE CALLED ME ....She then informed me someone spoke to the state and was told my order is not due back until early MAY! Cindy is just as bad as Crystal neither one of them had any intentions on wanting to help the very irate and very upset customer. I have said numerous times I was unhappy, even told Cindy that the only person who seemed like they wanted to at least try to help me was Jeremy, once I told her I was in the process of writing a review guess what, Cindy all of a sudden figured out how to do her job with customer service and goes I am going to put a request for a manager to call you back (like the one I was suppose to get back on Feb. 9th) after being on hold for 26 mins just to fill out the request Cindy just informed me that I will receive a call back from management with the time frame of 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. I honestly have never been so disgusted in my entire life, I want to vomit with how horrendous my experience has been with LegalZoom! I have absolutely nothing nice to say about the company just about the ONE AND ONLY guy that was helpful to me and treated me like a human being Jeremy. Will never ever recommend this company for any type of help or advice. They seriously the biggest incompetent company I have ever had to deal with.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Kristina, we would like to extend our sincerest apology in regards to your less than great experience with LegalZoom; you deserve better. We'd like an opportunity to try to make things right. We'll review your account and please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
scottw172
3/2/18

I cant cancel my account fast enough. This is not a professional organization by any stretch of imagination. Every interaction with these people was painful, and utterly unproductive. I got transferred 3 times on first successful call back from them. The first lady was driving in a car, I had to ask her to roll up her window so i could understand her. She must have pulled off road because then we understood enough to get me transferred to next individual. At this point all I want to do is cancel my account. They then transfer me to final rep who then assures me that the account order is canceled and website will be updated to reflect this. Wrong 2 weeks later and nothing is updated on web site and no confirmation emails. I am currently waiting for a call back so that I can repeat the painful process of getting lied to again about my account. I will say that refund has been processed but account is still saying that i am to be charged 360.00 on March 15th for services I don't want or need. Web site will not cancel this order, puts me into an endless loop.
Horrible experience thus far. Have a business associate who went through the same run-around wish I had spoken to her before jumping on this train wreck.
Don't believe positive reviews as they are aberrations and do not reflect the truth.
I believe they are in over their head and don't have resources available to provide good customer service.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Scott, we have confirmed your order has been cancelled completed. We are very sorry for any miscommunication or confusion caused on our part. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact help@legalzoom.com.
richardp226
2/26/18

Kris Wyatt offered me " real help " with questions and concerns about starting an LLC. " Spoke English " and didn't try to rush me through the process to "get me contracted." Seems genuine and a very good company ambassador who earnestly cares about prospective new customers. Someday all of you companies need to realize " personalized " service is still what your customer base is looking for. LIke Kris " answer questions "before you ask for a credit card number ... you'll probably get more business.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Richard, thank you very much for your review. We work really hard to make our customers feel like they are in good hands, so we're happy to see that reflected in your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
jayg90
2/14/18

Melissa Harris did a great job of taking care of the paperwork for my C corporation filing requirements and she also answered all my questions that I had about the filing requirements.I also had the opportunity to purchase 2 more years of service using Legalzoom.I will recommend Legalzoom to all my contacts and customers for their small businesses.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Jay, thank you very much for your review. We work really hard to make our customers feel like they are in good hands, so we're happy to see that reflected in your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
bryans95
2/12/18

Do not use this service. The sales pitches are dishonest. It is far better to use a local attorney. In the end the price will be the same and your attorney is beholden to his/her respective bar association. There is no way to hold this firm accountable.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Bryan, we're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We'd like to learn more about your situation. We will review your order information & contact you directly. Please also feel free to submit your information to: help@legalzoom.com and we will review your order history. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.
ront47
1/30/18
• Updated review

I received a 100% refund. Shouldnt take a bad review, but at least they stepped up and did the right thing.

“Beware of auto renewal charges”
• Previous review

Charged me 160 to renew a registered agent for my company. Have asked to have it cancelled several times. I did not need them as my RA. Sent copies of new RA assignment and still could not get them to stop chasing me for 160. Their is no cost with the state other than to change an RA, which I paid. They turned me over to a collection agency. At this point Ive wasted more than 160 of my time. I paid it to make them go away. I would not use this company.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Ron, it is very important to us to try and correct the situation when a customer feels there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the service and/or product at LegalZoom. Our goal is to make every customer happy with our products and service, we clearly missed the mark this time; you deserve better. I want to resolve this for you. Please contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
skylerc5
1/25/18

Juli was great and extremely helpful. She was patient with me and made everything very easy to understand. I have spoken with a lot of costumer service reps over the past few days for various reasons and she was by far the best!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Skyler, thanks so much for sharing your experience. We will be sure to let Juli know if your kind words.
candicej14
1/23/18

I did not have a pleasant experience with the Customer Service Repesentative. I was not listened to in addition to being talked over. I couldn't even get a word in. I felt she was only listening to reply. The customer rep was not pleasant AT ALL and was unable to answer my questions as this was all new to me. Sadly Disappointed.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Candice, we're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We'd like to learn more about your situation. Please kindly submit your contact information to: help@legalzoom.com and we will review your order history. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.
bradc59
1/23/18

I am filing for my first trademark and this experience is incredibly daunting. I have lawyers telling me it will be $1300 or I can file it myself for $69 on some random site. Who knows what is correct but Juli, at Legalzoom, walked me through the entire process. I have an attorney working on my trademark and I look forward to the result!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Brad, thank you very much for your review. We work really hard to make our customers feel like they are in good hands, so we're happy to see that reflected in your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
ps194
1/15/18

This has been a waste of my time. I filed for a DBA on 11/8/17. Today it is 1/15/18 and I still have not received a completed order. Whenever you call you are not able to talk to a human. The only way to get a response is to email and hope for an email back days later. This company's a joke and obviously has their own employees leaving positive reviews for them on this site. Look for another company that has humans you can talk to when you need answers and can expedite orders in a timely fashion.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
We would like to extend our sincerest apology in regards to your less than great experience with LegalZoom. We are reviewing your account & will reach out to you directly to help resolve your concerns. Please feel free to also contact a manager directly anytime via help@legalzoom.com.
christopherw109
1/9/18

Great Customer Service for the uninformed! From Lawyers on call, to tax specialists, to great customer service just to put your mind at ease yo0u cant go wrong they have you covered!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Christopher, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We work really hard to make our customers feel like they are in good hands, so we're happy to hear your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
zackp6
12/27/17

I could talk for hours about my completely HORRIBLE experience with this turd of a company. I guess i will sum it up for everyone. So i called before i placed my order to make sure i could have every thing by the time i needed it, and to see if there way anyway i could help them out and get things done faster. they assured me that it would be done in no time and i would not nor could not do anything to help them with time constraints. When things were not getting done on time i called my rep (who BTW said to only contact her and she can answer everything) only to have her get mad at me for calling her and say "i dont know why you called me?" this being after i emailed her with no response for 2 days. My "rep" then forwards me to a few other ppl then i re explain the 20 min long conversation with and come to find out EVERYTHING the "rep" told me before i submitted my order was a COMPLETE LIE. i could have done things to save money and speed it up the rep told me no way. the time frames i was given were actually about 5X longer then what the rep promised. and so on and so forth with the whole order it was a lie. sooooo i now talk to 3 ppl in customer service who refuse to give me a email or extension so i may contact them direct with questions on my order. i spend 3 hour on the phone with these idiots trying to get them to understand that i filled the trade name i own it and they can finnish the rest of my work just dont file my trade name. 30 mins after i get off my 3+ hr long conversation with them they email me saying they sent my trade name paperwork to the state to be filed.................. i guess 3 hrs of me saying dont do that wasnt enough. it has now been a week the time when my whole order was suppose to be done and im waiting on hold to talk to someone for 45min because THEY screwed up again. moral of the story is this company is a $#*!ing joke they dont give 2 $#*!s about service all they care about is there money. NEVER USE LEGALZOOM!!!! take the time and do it your self or pay a real person to do it not a crew of $#*! up idiots!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT use legalzoom!!!!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Zack, we're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service/sales experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We’d like the opportunity to turn things around & try to make this a better experience. You deserve better and we’d like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
kelseyt11
12/21/17

Very kind and professional. Laughed at my stupid Dad jokes. I called with questions about my Trademark search and while she couldn't offer legal advice, she was able to point me in the right direction.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Kelsey, thank you very much for your review. We work really hard to make our customers feel like they are in good hands, so we're happy to see that reflected in your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
calvinf15
12/19/17

Submitted to Legal Zoom on 14 November . 19 December Legal Zoom tells me they delivered it to the state on 8 December. WTF? I mean like really. More truth, I called the state and found out the llc paperwork was not even dropped off till 13 December. Someone has lied, not good business.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
It is very important to us to try and improve the situation when there has been a misunderstanding or dissatisfaction with our service. We’d like to review your account & hear more of your concerns. We will reach out to you directly but please feel free to contact a manager directly anytime via help@legalzoom.com.
davep131
12/14/17

we purchased the product to make a non profit, they tease you in with one price and at check out a 99 dollar non profit cost 277.05, then it was to be done in a few days, it took them forever to get me the signature page, then no help with that, they had to resend it and it was going to take 3 days to get to the state, after 14 days they had not sent it to the state and could not tell me when it was going to go. I had to cancel my order and will never use a company like this again. Not only were they not cheap, they were hard to deal with and could not meet any sort of time line. It took from October 24th until December 12th for them to try to create a document that should have taken a few minutes in a computer program, and they could not do this. I had to cancel the order today but at least they refunded the money.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Dave, it is very important to us to try and improve the situation when there has been a misunderstanding or dissatisfaction with our service. Our website states our packages “start” at $99 + the state filing fee. Your price can be increased if additional items/services are added. We’re very sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstanding on our part. We’d like an opportunity to try to make this experience better. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
ryanc130
12/8/17

I used Legalzoom for filing a trademark. Basically once they file you cannot receive a refund, even if they screw up the application. Our trademark was denied and we now have an office action. When the trademark was submitted I did talk to someone from Legalzoom, however, I know now that you do not talk to lawyers, instead you are talking to legal aids from Legalzoom that advise you. Now that I have hired a law firm to help with the office action, which is costing us more money, they informed me, and I quote them "I would personally ask LegalZoom for your money back because it is 100% clear to me that the specimen you submitted with your trademark application is not an acceptable trademark specimen."

So, had I talked to a real lawyer instead of Legalzoom, they would have recognized that the specimen submitted would not be acceptable, but Legalzoom is either incompetent at best, or at worst allow customers to fail applications (patent and trademark included) so that they can make more money on you when/if you use them to solve the problems caused by their incompetence upon filing. See how that works? They make no guarantees and you really don't talk to a lawyer when go over your trademark application. To add insult to injury, the well known trademark law firm we are using now costs the same, if not a little less, than using Legalzoom and I am so much happy working with them. They are 100% more professional and knowledgeable than anyone I ever talked to through Legalzoom.

It is completely ridiculous that the legal aid did not know our specimen would not be accepted. Through dealing with the process I can now look the specimen we submitted and know that it would not meet the requirements for the trademark application.

I will make another note that I did use Legalzoom to create our LLC, and while things did not happen quickly, we were successful and I have no complaints on the service. That being said, I will not use Legalzoom again. They are simply document pushers and not really legal advisers in any way! I wish I had read reviews before choosing to use their services!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
We apologize for the poor experience you had while transacting business with our organization. It is LegalZoom's goal to provide its valued customers, such as you are, with exceptional service during every interaction. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate and welcome your feedback. In reviewing your order, you purchased the non-attorney assisted Trademark package. Our customer care & sales agents are not lawyers nor legal aids. We offer to assist in filing your Trademark registration under your specific direction. Our website states we cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of LegalZoom's service. We’re very sorry that your application was initially rejected & will require additional specimen steps. As a courtesy, we have applied a discount for a portion of your filing. If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.
drewp20
11/27/17

Had a great conversation with Julie who both knew what she was talking about and was able to give me all the information I needed quickly in an enjoyable conversation! Will absolutely be dialing her back with other questions that may arise.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Drew, thank you very much for sharing your experience. We work really hard to make our customers feel satisfied with our products/services. We're happy to see that you feel you were in good hands & we'll be sure to let her know of your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
ericc149
11/20/17

She was very patient and thorough she Walk me through the process. She was super friendly!!! When i asked additional information she found answers. Also helped me set up new order

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Eric, thank you very much for sharing your experience. We work really hard to make our customers feel satisfied with our products/services. We're happy to see that you feel you were in good hands. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
elijav
11/7/17

I ordered the economy package for an LLC for my company. I paid over $700 in the end, which is way over the amount I should have paid or would have paid somewhere else. When I received my documents. Some were missing, and I had to get them re-ordered. They charged me for my state filling of the Certificate of Organization, when I'm in the military and in Pennsylvania the fee is exempt for military veterans. My Member Certificates were blank in which I wasn't aware that for the economy package they don't take the extra time to fill them out which is ridiculous! Especially for how much the package cost in the end. I am very disappointed that legal zoom took advantage of me and my rights as a service member by not honorably accounting for the benefits I earned and should have been exempt for, as well as there horrible customer and company service as a whole.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
We apologize for the experience you've had with LegalZoom regarding your package. Our goal is to make every customer happy with our products and service, we clearly missed the mark this time. I want to resolve this for you. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the package or any other portion of your order. Please contact a manager via email at help@legalzoom.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
wesleyh30
11/7/17

This company failed me and never filed the S corp form 2553 after stating they did several times a year later. They would not help after spending 1:20 min on the phone they wanted me to email another Dept. to ask if I could explain my request. Unreal! Told them to refund me my money and I would hire someone else. I would not hire them for anything!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Wesley, we're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and try to make things right. Please feel free to contact a manager directly at help@legalzoom.com.

Hi Carol, we also offer legal plans where you can speak directly with an Attorney that can help with any advice or legal questions about your trust. Contact us directly at 1-866-738-2980. We are happy to help get you started.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Jason, we are happy to assist you and talk about our LLC packages & process anytime. Feel free to email us directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Analisa, we are here to help and happy to answer any questions or concerns. Feel free to contact me directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

It is very important to us to try and improve the situation when there has been a misunderstanding or dissatisfaction with our service. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer & we are willing to review any concerns for resolution. Please feel free to reach out to the social media manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Susan, we are happy to answer any questions or concerns about our product & process. Please feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Today is July 20. 8am. I called Legal Zoom's phone support 800 773 0888 AGAIN. I got the same automated response that their agents are busy. I waited for several minutes. Nada. Left my return call number. lets see if they will call back. Really? at 8 am and everybody is busy to take a call. I understand they start the help line at 5 am. Still, they do not return calls. Since a Legal Zoom staffer monitors these pages, I might as well ask my question here: I recently filed an application for incorporation in CA. I got the paperwork from the Sec of State. It says its been filed. The information at the Sec of State website says my Corp is active. I understand I am to pay the State an $800 registration fee. When am I suppose to pay this. Nobody's billing me yet. I agree w Stan L. LZ is a great idea but poor executed.

By G A.

Hi Philip, we are happy to discuss our packages & pricing anytime. Please feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Andres, yes we can assist you with both dissolving your current LLC and the filing of your new LLC. Please feel free to email help@legalzoom.com with any questions or concerns, thanks.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Adam, it is LegalZoom's goal to provide its valued customers with exceptional service during every interaction. All comments and experiences are important to us; we appreciate and welcome feedback. We have many satisfied customers and we are very happy to answer any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-733-0888.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Carol, we can absolutely help you with setting up a living trust. Our packages start at $249.00 or you may benefit even more with an estate plan bundle. Call us at 1-866-738-2980 for more information.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LegalZoom staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LegalZoom