Legalprocessservers.in

Legalprocessservers.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Legalprocessservers.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Legalprocessservers.in?

“Fraud Process Servers Firm in India, Elite process server Fraud company”

Mitesh M.
4/27/19

My experience with this company is very bad, these guys are run fraud process service company. They ask me for 50% advance and after payment they not served my divorce papers to my wife in Surat, Gujarat India. As proof attach my summons paper copy.

miteshm
April 27th, 2019

As proof attach my summons paper copy.

Questions? Get answers from the Legalprocessservers.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Legalprocessservers.in?

Have a question about Legalprocessservers.in?