Review of Leezishop

7/9/13

HORRIBLE

candicec
5/11/09

I agree with Anita. Its a total scam!!!!
I bought a Ghd from them but it was faulty so I was directed to send it back, and i would get a new sent back to me, so i did that and i even I sent an email to say I've sent it but I didn't get anything back, I then sent another email about 6 weeks after that and still NOTHING,

It has now been 3 months if not more, ive sent about 5 emails and STILL NOTHING!!!!!! No one has bothered emailing me to let me know
what's going on, or when I will receive it. I'm not a happy costumer and I didn't pay $400.00 for nothing

user229
12/6/08

Ripped Off! - I ordered a GHD straightening iron, assuming it was a 2". Instead it is a 1" iron. I wrote back to let them know that I wanted to return it, and I even asked if they had a 2"? They wrote back & said that GHD does NOT make a 2", which is not true! My hairdresser has one and they sell it at his shop for alot of $$$! I was trying online to get it cheaper! So, I wrote back telling them this, and then they wrote me back a 2nd time, telling me that I could not return it because they (the site) listed the inches, which is soooooo NOT true! Not one place on this site does it mention the inches of the iron in which I purchased, nor any others! It even states on their site that all returns are accepted if within 7 days from the time I receive it, just that I must contact the site, to tell them.
This is what I've done, and this is the (non) action I get! I wrote back a 3rd time and asked if he was "kidding me"? And, that this is not right, how I wanted to return, etc, etc...
I haven't heard anything since then??? I am very upset over this reaction!!!
I don''t know what to do to try and get my money back??? They won't return anymore emails from me!
Does anyone know what I can do?? Where I can report them to???
Anita

I JUST BOUGHT CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES FOR 169$ I REALLY HOPE THEY COME I REALLY COULDN'T AFFORD IT

By CRIS H.
Questions? Get answers from the Leezishop staff and other customers.

Leezishop?