LEDChristmasLights reviews

customerservice@holidayleds.com

3 reviews with 2 stars

joycep99
10/18/18

This has to be a scam. I ordered Frankenstein on 10/4 and have not received it. Now I admit that it might take some time, but for the company not to respond to e-mails or phone calls makes this company very questionable. I have an event on 10/30 and I now fear that if Frankie gets here at all, it will be way after the event. Now I have to go tell my partner at the firm that I've been had!!

andreym12
10/14/16

I ordered a replacement cartridge for the swimming pool light in July this year, and didn't get either shipment or any responses (sent multiple e-mails) within more than a month. Then, after numerous attempts I got a return call from their manager Jeff Beach saying that the cartridge would be finally shipped. I received it after more than a month, and it was found out to be NOT the one that I ordered. Jeff sent me e-mail asserting that this is the only version available, and that the manufacturer has the wrong model listed in his catalogue. Then after I sent him all models' photos and descriptions he finally admitted that it was his fault, but never apologized. I returned his merchandise because order the correct one from another vendor, but got reimbursement only of order amount, but not of postal charges that occurred due to his mistake. After that again no responses to my emails and calls. My overall observation is that he is trying hard, but very lacks knowledge of inventory, professionalism and courtesy to the clients. Would never recommend anyone to do business with this company.

germainep
10/13/15

11 days and it hasn't shipped. They refuse to answer emails. I've never been treated this badly. By a store.

No, there's still no dress, got money back and will buy a dress at mall for party this weekend.

It still exists as LEDchristmaslighting.com and nothing has changed in over a year. Ordered a costume that never came. They charged me and never responded.

By Stephanie s.

I got my money refunded.

By germaine p.
Questions? Get answers from the LEDChristmasLights staff and other customers.

LEDChristmasLights?