LEDChristmasLights reviews

customerservice@holidayleds.com

32 reviews with 1 star

lawrenceh111
12/28/18

Folks do yourself a favor and dont do business with this useless $#*!. It took them 7 days just to ship the item out and 8 days later i am still waiting for it. If you email all they tell you is they reserve the right to take up to 7 days to ship your item. Then its 7 to 10 days to recieve it, not for nothing we all have sent packages out and they do 1600 miles in 3 to 4 days even when the carriers are busy. This woman is a fat lazy hog no doubt. Wanna know why mom and pop shops are dying...its because of trash like this woman who could care less. I will order through amazon next time as i am done with the useless business owners in this country who just dont care.

erinh131
10/26/18

I ordered my item and it was long overdue. When I called, I was given a 555 number and told to call that to speak to a manager, but that number directed me to general information. When I called their number again and asked to speak to a manager, they told me: "Hon, we don't do that", in a thick accent, and hung up on me. I contacted my credit card company - USAA - and they dug into it and said this site is a fraud that funnels your personal information towards other fraud companies that then begin to charge your credit card at their leisure. USAA cancelled my card immediately and has launched their own investigation.

tamaram79
10/25/18

Ordered costume on 10/06. Did not receive it. They do not answer the phone or allow you to track order. Terrible experience stay away and do not do business with them!

jeannac3
10/25/18

I have a similar story as everyone else. Ordered my daughter's Halloween costume on 10/15. Called them on 10/22 because it still hadn't shipped. Guy told me it would be shipping that day or the next and be here by Friday. I specifically asked him if they had the size I ordered. He assured me they did. 3 days later I received a refund because the order was out of stock.

chrisg434
10/18/18

Placed my order on September 5. Called to ask status on September 17th and was told one item was on back order. Called again on September 24 and was told the item was there they just had to unpack it and ship my order. Called on October 1st and was told that my items had shipped but that shipping was behind in inputting tracking numbers. Called on October 9th and was told that they would start a "trace" but still they could not provide the tracking number. Called on October 15th and was assured that they reshipped the order that had been lost in the mail, but that they didn't have either tracking numbers, but that I would receive the order by October 19th. Today is the18th and I have typed this review while trying to call them today with over 50 unsuccessful attempts during their normal business hours. I will update this when I have more.

kristenc98
9/17/18

My credit card was charged instantly. Received one email stating Halloween costume I ordered was on back order. I followed up weeks later since I never heard anything. Emailed them several times with no response. Will be contacting better business bureau asap.

tedh34
3/21/18

Bought a costume for my grandkid. Charged within seconds. No package as yet. They do not respond to emails or telephone messages. Google should not list them on searches as this company needs to be shut down

ts263
10/27/17

I ordered my sons Halloween costume from these people on 10/17. I tried to pay extra for expedited shipping, but they sent me an email that said the costume WOULD ship over the weekend out of NY. I have pressed them for tracking info for a week plus. They never even responded to my calls, emails, NOTHING. Now, today, the Friday before Halloween they send an email that says the costume isn't in stock!! Very bad experience!! I would also advise you they aren't affiliated with the BBB in ANY capacity. The BBB has requested they stop using this affiliation. To add insult to injury, they are still showing they have this costume IN STOCK. Beware!! Do your homework before ordering from LED Christmas Lights in NY!!

tammys115
10/20/17

I purchased a Halloween costume and makeup for my daughter on Sept 23, 2017. The costume didnt arrive until Oct 18th and its noe Oct 20th and still no makeup to go with the Avatar costume. There was no shipping info at all in the package to say where the makeup was, I never received an email saying anything had been shipped, they dont answer emails regularly either. Now there is no phone contact listed on the site to find out what is going on. Judging from other reviews I am screwed out of the makeup as they took my payment and clearly ran only giving me half of my order. My kids Halloween event is tomorrow so now I have to scramble to get makeup that will only partially work to fit the costume colors. This place is a rip off and the service sucks, DONT BUY HERE!!!!

michellew202
10/15/17

Ordered a Halloween costume on September 26th. Checked on shipment date two separate times, and was told my item was shipping in the coming business days. Received an email Oct 15th saying my item was out of stock. Thanks for completely screwing up my 5-yr old's Halloween!

Tip for consumers: Shop somewhere else.

janicel44
8/26/17

Follow up...Beware of this company. I placed and order on August 3, after two weeks I called to find out where the order was, I was told part of the order had shipped. When a week went past and didn't receive the order, I called again on Aug. 22 I was then told the rest of the order had shipped and It should be there by Thursday, Aug. 24. I live in NJ and the company is in NY. Well when it didn't come by Saturday, by 5 p.m., I filed a complaint with PayPal against them. Ironically, I get and email from LEDChristmasLights at 5:21 p.m. stating it was on the truck going to be delivered to today (Saturday) but he intercepted it and would issue the refund. I had already receive a package from UPS that day already. They are nothing but liars. If they would have been honest and said items weren't in yet I would have said please cancel. Instead of the run around. When I called him out on lying he said, If he was a scammer he wouldn't have refunded my money. He knows that PAYPAL would have handled that, so of course he refunded it. One way or another, it would have been refunded. This company has many different names so if you are buying like stuff, do your research. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

shannong38
7/7/17

Order placed 6/5/17. It is 7/7/17 and no items received. First time I called on 6/15/17 and I was told it would be another 10 days. Now we are over 30 days post order AND CHARGED me on 6/5/17. Now no answer on the phone. I reported it to PayPal. How is this company still in business??? How do you explain to your very disappointed, autistic child that someone lied and stole from us after he has run to the mailbox for the past 32 days????? Sickening.

unhappyc70
10/27/16

I purchased a Halloween costume for my daughter on Oct 10th and haven't heard a word from this company. It doesn't matter what time of the day you call, all you get is an answering machine. I've written several inquiries to them through their site where it says contact us and I have yet to hear from anyone. I will NEVER EVER buy from this company again. I'm trying to cancel my order so I can get a refund because they already have my money and I don't have the product. Most companies don't charge your card until the item is shipped. I will definitely report this company because they are a SCAM.

iar5
10/26/16

ordered my son the five nights at freddy bonnie costume ordered on oct 7th said id have it by oct 19 no show called and left mess with no answer from them finally tonight Oct 26 i got an email with a refund, how sad now i cant get him what he wanted since im outta time worst place ever!!! Now my boy is crying over all this so now i have to go to walmart tomorrow to try and make him a costume and make my baby happy!!! I am one pissed off Mamma....DONT BUY FROM THEM EVER!!!

mikeb309
10/13/16

I ordered a Freddy fazbear costume for my son on September 3rd and have yet to receive it. Sent numerous emails and they will not respond back. Of course they have my money already. I will NEVER again do business with this company.

mickeyb15
4/8/16

I purchased a 40th birthday tiara for my wife from these scam artists in January. Her birthday is in April. The box was shipped to me quickly, but I didn't open the package because I knew I wouldn't need it until April, which is her birthday. When I opened up the package the day before the party I was dismayed to see that NOTHING was inside. I sent the company an email including a photo of the empty box and packaging and was told by someone named Jeff that my complaint occurred 60 days after purchase, rendering it invalid. While I can respect the 60 day policy, I can not overlook the fact that they sent me an EMPTY BOX and refuse to take responsibility. If you are as foolish as me and didn't look up complaints prior to ordering from this "store", check your purchase immediately so that WHEN you have an issue, not if, you will be able to file a complaint against this irreputable business.

barbaraf41
12/13/15

I do ALOT of online purchasing and this was the worst experience ever. I ordered a product that said it was in stock...specifically for my Halloween set up. Luckily I ordered it at the beginning of September. Then when I got the order it was not the same thing they had displayed online so it wouldn't work for my set up. I had to spend the time and money to switch everything around. So, I email them to get an address to ship this item back and ask for a refund. No response..., email again...no response. So, I turned it into my credit card company and they sided with me. Now that the company doesn't have their money they are calling me threatening to put me in collections because I never returned their item that is now in December and I was not able to use.

Tip for consumers: This is a horrible site. I am now having to fight with them about the return of a product that they sent that was incorrect. the expect that I pay for the return when they knowingly sent me the wrong item. Since I refused to pay for S&H they are sending me to collections and adding an additional $150 on top for having to send me to collections. I will be disputing this with Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. And I am still having to store a very large doll that is of no use to me.

emilied1
12/1/15

I called before placing my order to make sure that it would arrive on time since I would have no use for this product if it didn't, and I was assured repeatedly that I would have it days before my event. I called to follow up when I still didn't receive it by the time they told me I would and said it was on it's way. When I looked online though, it said it was still being processed - for the past 8 days. It was still processing when I called and left a message to cancel my order and emailed to cancel my order. A few days later, I got notification that it shipped. I now am out money to return ship a product I already had cancelled. Their customer service representative could not have cared less. RUDE AND INCOMPETENT SERVICE.

donr38
11/13/15

This site, ledchristmaslighting.com is a borderline scam site. They didn't ship my order for over a month, when I asked for a refund they claimed they had shipped it, after repeatedly lying about when items would be in stock. I filed a complaint with the credit card company and a week later they mailed me a partial order, proof they could have canceled the order but decided to lie to me about it. If you want to do business with a company that blatantly lies to you and won't ship items unless you file a complaint with your credit card company go for it. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

carac8
11/11/15

I ordered a Halloween costume (BEFORE) reading this site's reviews...on 10/16/15. TEN days later I checked in as I had not seen any tracking information. It was then that they responded that my costume was actually sold out (HOW FUNNY! THEY ALREADY CHARGED MY CARD THOUGH) and that a refund had been posted to my account when it had not.

Well it's now November 11th, almost one month later and after numerous calls and emails stating that my account has still not been refunded, I have contacted my bank's fraud department and am going through the motions of having Wells Fargo get my money back.

This website is shady, shady, shady! Do NOT spend your money here!

debbiek21
6/20/15

Ordered gifts for Father's Day from this company. It was my first time to their website. I wished I would have checked all of these reviews first, to save from being disappointed. Ordered on June 11th and still haven't received and it's the 20th. No update since the "in processing" one was posted 6 days ago. I have emailed and called several times and have not heard a response. Father's Day is tomorrow and no gifts. I will not be a return customer and that's a shame, because they have nice things on their website. Based on the reviews, they are losing a lot of potential repeat customers. I guess that doesn't concern them. I will have to tell the family members that their gifts are on their way and hope that they get here asap and not have to wait weeks on end. Would not recommend this company to anyone. Stay away.
Update-6-24-15: The day before Father's Day, I get an email that they refunded my money for the one item because it was "out of stock". I ordered it the 11th and it took that long to tell me that? I still have another item that was ordered that I can't get any information on whether it was shipped or not or "out of stock" also. I paid in full for it on the 11th. That money was not refunded, so I'm assuming I will still receive it sometime? The worst customer service ever! I order a lot online and never had an experience like this! Do yourself a favor and do not order from this site and tell others, too, to save them the grief!

tommyj8
3/1/15

Received damage in defective items and seller refused to resolve without hassle and additional expense. Return policy is a joke and shipping takes forever.

ashleyq1
1/23/15

I oredered something dec 19..it is now jan 23 & still no package..not even the common courtesy to send an email updating my status on the product or anything. Im pissed! Still waiting people!

leahg7
12/15/14

The only reason they're getting one star is because I cannot give 0 stars. Where to begin? I ordered a dress from them on November 25th. The only reason I ordered from them in the first place was because the dress I wanted was only available in an XS/S anywhere else I looked for it. So I place my order on November 25th, early enough that I would receive my product by the date I needed it, December 13th. What a funny joke. The website allows 3-5 business days for processing, packaging, and shipping. I ordered it the night of the 25th so I didn't count that day, as it probably wouldn't be received until the 26th. 27th doesn't count as that was Thanksgiving, a lot of companies give that Friday off so I decided not to count Friday, and then the weekend obviously doesn't count. So I decided on Wednesday, at least 4 business days and 8 days total since the order, that I would email them to check my order status. I got a prompt response, which was nice, they said that it would be shipped either that day or Thursday. OK, cool. So nothing Wednesday, nothing Thursday, so I call Friday. At this point it is 8 days away from the day I need the product, so I'm getting nervous. Well when I call, nobody answers, I leave a message explaining the situation, and about an hour later I have an email saying the product shipped. I am very excited by this as I'm at comfort knowing that it will be here by my date. This is where I get absolutely livid with this company. They email me on the 5th saying that the product shipped, no worries. Then on the 10th, FIVE DAYS LATER, the USPS emails me saying a shipping label is just being created?? First off, I have products that I order and get to my house in 5 days, let alone the fact that they LIED to me to get me off of their back, and in turn the product doesn't ship for another 5 days. This is completely unacceptable. So I need my package technically by the 12th, because my event was on the 13th, and it gets to my house on the 13th, therefore making it an absolute waste of my time and money. Not to mention the fact that I tried it on and it hangs off of me like a garbage bag. Nowhere near being true to size. I thought hey, maybe I'll just save it for the same event next year, but now I plan to return this because not only did it take THREE WEEKS to get to me, but it was a complete disappointment once I got it. I'm so excited that I have to eat the shipping charges to return it too, considering nothing here is my fault, in my opinion. On top of that, I received no receipt with my package so how are they supposed to know it was mine when I return it?? This company will never see another dime of my money and I hope that they don't see any from anybody else. The time it took, lies I was told, and overall unprofessional demeanor of this company is completely unacceptable, and I am very disappointed with my service.

mikes254
11/28/14

"Very Very poor service Called to check on my order and they said due to storm will be a few days, called back a few days later because ups told me they have not touched the package and the store told me ups should get it by Friday or Monday, called back on Monday said you are number one priority as soon as the ups guy picks it up there will be an email sent to you with the tracking number within the next two days. waited but I did not receive a tracking number after being told several times ups would pick it up tomorrow. Called back said should get it by the end of the day if not call us before we calls at 5pm today. The next day When called and left a message (avoid calls) said I want my order or my money back. Then get a call back saying we intercepted your order and refunding your money...They sure where able to get the money out of my account for the order though...there's more to it this is the short sweet version. Transaction ID: 9SS09887GS803204GPayment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)Payment Status: Completed"

Tip for consumers: I recommend stay as far away from these people as you can.

It still exists as LEDchristmaslighting.com and nothing has changed in over a year. Ordered a costume that never came. They charged me and never responded.

By Stephanie s.

I got my money refunded.

By germaine p.
Questions? Get answers from the LEDChristmasLights staff and other customers.

LEDChristmasLights?