Review of LearnVest

20 reviews with 5 stars

johnn950
John N.
2/12/16

Why LearVest worked for me when other things like Mint.com did not, was the financial planner. Having a real person to talk to was key for me.

nancym129
Nancy M.
11/9/15

My husband and I were trying to start our retirement savings and failed. Thanks to LearnVest and the financial planner dedicated to us, we have been able to set aside money every month and it feels great!

jims206
Jim S.
9/22/15

LearnVest helped me to realize where I was spending my money. I was always broke by payday and had no idea why. Using LearnVest helped me to see where my money was going and what I was really spending it on. It has really helped me create a budget and start a real savings.

brianh104
2/12/15

I tried mint for a year and it didn't really help me that much. Part of it was just me not caring enough. I tried learnvest and through their planning and articles I have started to make significant changes.

jeffc57
11/18/14

I know everyone seems to track their finances using mint.com...learnvest is better. You just have to try it to understand the deeper complexity of their system and best part...they are not trying to sell you a credit card every other click.

scottg46
9/29/14

I highly recommend learnvest as a way of learning how to invest both your TIME and MONEY more wisely. It is hard to explain how this website work, the only investment is really your time in beginning to watch your finances.

lindag60
4/27/14

I never had the willpower to start saving for retirement and this year I realized the importance of it. I found this site and it makes putting away a few hundred a month much easier.

barbarak27
3/21/14

The tutorials and articles is really what makes this site work for you. It is an emotional jump start and inspiration to take control of finances.

12 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

The $19 a month is for access to a financial planner. You can cancel that fee anytime you would like. The data you set up in the system (i.e. bank accounts, budget, goals) remain for your use. They are not deleted because you cancel the access to a financial planner.

By Jackie L.

Questions? Get answers from the LearnVest staff and other customers.

LearnVest?