Leadsvalley UK

Leadsvalley UK has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Leadsvalley UK ranks 331st among Blog sites.

How would you rate Leadsvalley UK?

“Leads Valley is a renowned loan facilitator in UK known...”

jessica a.
5/20/11

Leads Valley is a renowned loan facilitator in UK known for its prompt services in the UK finance market. In fact, Leads Valley is one such place where you will assuredly be entertained irrespective of your credit history. I'm saying all this from personal experience.

“I also got put through to leads valley loans they took...”

h b.
1/20/11

I also got put through to leads valley loans they took a £40 fee they said that i had been excepted for a loan i had to pay that fee sighn a form and proove my idenity they said i would here back in a few days i still not heard back i have emailed a formal complaint asking for a full refund and tried phoning still waiting for a reply and i applied 17th dec 2010. Next step oblisman.

hb2
January 20th, 2011

jessicaa5
May 20th, 2011

spiwem
November 4th, 2010

I recently applied for a loan from a secure website and i was redirected to leads valley. They asked me to pay an upfront fee of £50. They promised they were going to ring me but its now been 2 weeks i havent heard from them. I have tried calling and emailing them with no answer

amandam11
August 31st, 2011

Do not use they take your £50 and run you try and phone them and they put the phone down on you. When they ring you they give you a silent call then put the phone down STAY CLEAR DON'T USE THEM OR YOU WILL BE SCAMMED

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Leadsvalley UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Leadsvalley UK?

Have a question about Leadsvalley UK?