Review of LeadPages.net

accounts@ave81.com

1 Review From Our Community

ruthn11
11/12/15

I had a question about the LeadDigits product offered by LeadPages. I needed to understand if it would be appropriate for my business needs and worth the additional financial investment to upgrade my account. The website offers an opportunity to complete an email request to Support, but there is no clear way to reach a Sales or Customer Service representative. I requested a phone call through the Support email, not once but twice in 3 days. The responses I received indicated that I would have to UPGRADE my account BEFORE I was eligible to speak with LeadPages staff. The autoresponder email says "We strive to provide exceptional support". The first staff response included "While I'd love to be able to give you a call to answer your questions, we simply don't have the manpower available to use to offer phone support to our entire customer base." The second staff response from a different person read "...phone support is limited to our Advanced level subscribers" and referred me to a website page that did not answer my questions - which was why I was trying to talk to someone in the first place. The third staff response told me that the "Support team can only provide support based on your subscription level" but the Customer Service branch CAN make phone calls. I have a call with Customer Service later this week. However, the arrogance and unresponsiveness of the emails I have received is leading me to research other technology options for my business needs. It appears that LeadPages only values some of its customers.

Questions? Get answers from the LeadPages.net staff and other customers.

LeadPages.net?