Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 118 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.sg also ranks 227th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.sg are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Contacted customer service but it was to no avail.
  • But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item.
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Unethical seller and platform”

E W.
10/18/18

I made my first purchase with Lazada and they just cancelled my orders cos seller update the price from SGD 49 to SGD 71. This is so ridiculous and unethical of them to do so. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA!!!! You will regret badly....I have never encounter so irresponsible Lazada staff nor seller ever in our platform!!! Trust me ...you will regret placing orders....Hope they go bust ASAP !!!!

“Still waiting past the "extended dateline". Poor customer service”

Nnas R.
5/12/20

Latest delivery date passed. Contacted seller and was informed item was delivered to Lazada and that they have informed Lazada to expedite the delivery to me. Received an email from Lazada stating that there will be a delay for up to two weeks after which my order will be cancelled for a refund. Either seller or Lazada is not telling the truth. First time using Lazada and probably my last time.

customer service (42) item (55) seller (26) order (57) credit card (8) 3 days (3) 2 days (6) delivery date (5) address (7) 2 items (4) ninja van (3) 2 weeks (3)
ew98
October 18th, 2018
aamerh1
September 12th, 2017
i have nice experience with it yet. some time delay in delivery. mostly got in one week. easy to pay online. good customer service.
jasonk133
December 11th, 2017
Goods are great, service have been prompt and of good quality. Shipments are sometimes slow but always within the promised dates so far. Great experience so far with Lazada.
sandeept1
September 22nd, 2016
I am delighted to share my Experience with Lazada . The Lazada team is always helpful in resolving issues on products delivered and compensating on certain cases by benefiting customers. Lazada is Only online store in Singapore which i can easily trust with great Service . I tried many online services like Ezbuy,aliexpress ,Q0010 etc..all are pathetic .. they don't have any return policy & they have expensive shipping. Lazada is far superior in term of service. Only problem with Lazada is that they made me more shopaholic :) :)
batistad1
February 29th, 2016
Was always afraid to purchase online, with the cash on delivery option and wide range of product on Lazada it becomes very reliable. So far I have not had any problem with their service or product.
cheeno
April 15th, 2015
THIS SITE HAS IT ALL!!! As a first time buyer, I'm very happy with my purchases. Parcel arrived within two days albeit items were delivered separately (due to shipments from different sellers ^^). Only downside is the hole it leaves one's wallet D:

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.