Review of Lazada.sg

customer@lazada.sg

6 reviews with 5 stars

ew98
10/18/18
I made my first purchase with Lazada and they just cancelled my orders cos seller update the price from SGD 49 to SGD 71. This is so ridiculous and unethical of them to do so. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA!!!! You will regret badly....I have never encounter so irresponsible Lazada staff nor seller ever in our platform!!! Trust me ...you will regret placing orders....Hope they go bust ASAP !!!!
jasonk133
12/11/17
Goods are great, service have been prompt and of good quality. Shipments are sometimes slow but always within the promised dates so far. Great experience so far with Lazada.
aamerh1
9/12/17
i have nice experience with it yet. some time delay in delivery. mostly got in one week. easy to pay online. good customer service.
sandeept1
9/22/16
I am delighted to share my Experience with Lazada . The Lazada team is always helpful in resolving issues on products delivered and compensating on certain cases by benefiting customers. Lazada is Only online store in Singapore which i can easily trust with great Service . I tried many online services like Ezbuy,aliexpress ,Q0010 etc..all are pathetic .. they don't have any return policy & they have expensive shipping. Lazada is far superior in term of service. Only problem with Lazada is that they made me more shopaholic :) :)
batistad1
2/29/16
Was always afraid to purchase online, with the cash on delivery option and wide range of product on Lazada it becomes very reliable. So far I have not had any problem with their service or product.
cheeno
4/15/15
THIS SITE HAS IT ALL!!! As a first time buyer, I'm very happy with my purchases. Parcel arrived within two days albeit items were delivered separately (due to shipments from different sellers ^^). Only downside is the hole it leaves one's wallet D:

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg