Review of Latona's

Tel: 678-506-0177
info@latonas.com

johng561
12/15/17

My wife and I decided to sell our company. We intially had no clue how. We had no clue the process. We were not prepared.

Salvador got us set up and rolling. We got set up around the beginning of September and were done by the end of November.

This was all in spite of the fact that we were all inundated with storms, 3 hurricanes, actually in the course of a few short weeks.

While we dealt with one other broker, who helped us theough the process, Salvador always went above and beyond. He was fabtastic and so service driven. Whenever we had questions or needed help, he was there.

Greatly appreciated for everything Latonas did and especially Salvador.

robertp299
9/8/17

just wanted to thank you for the professional job you did. surpassed my expectations.
I'll be in touch with next one in due course

maxh56
7/3/17

I got an email with the subject: "Buyers Interested in Your White Rabbit Press Business". After setting up a phone call the Latona rep admitted that they weren't aware of any buyers who were actually interested in our business. It was just a cold email aimed at getting me to list my site on their marketplace. Waste of my time.

julienm19
4/9/17

These guys are fast, efficient, professional and they get the job done.

I received an offer at full price in one week then had the contract signed by week two. Things were very smooth and my sales rep and broker (Salvador and Adam) were extremely responsive.

What says even more about the character of this company and the staff is that even though this particular business was a very small sale, no one ever treated it as less important. Everyone took inquiries and communications seriously and were very responsive at every point. To me this means a lot. I never felt like my deal was less important or de-prioritized despite the fact that I'm sure they had bigger projects on the go.

This was a 5 star experience and I recommend Latona's to everyone.

satinders1
3/31/17

Just sold my website with Latona's! Thanks to Latona's and AJ Archibald for a wonderful deal. First, I was thinking to go with Flippa but what I received from Latonas, I can't get it from Flippa. Latonas have a genuine and a top level list of buyers.

Tip for consumers: You can only buy/sell a website that has a minimum valuation of $10k. So for an elite deal always choose Latona's instead of Flippa or any other site.

davidj260
3/19/17

They seem to scrape website's email addresses, add them to their mailing list, and then constantly spam them with emails, pestering them to sign up. If I was ever going to sell my website, I definitely wouldn't use Latonas.

Response from Rick L., Latona's Representative
David J. If you got a message from a broker it was a real person who emailed. If you get the newsletter it is because you are subscribed. You can always click the link to unsubscribe. Furthermore, if you had contacted us for help rather than flame us online, we would have been responsive. If there is anyway we can still be of help, please let us know.
joseluisc
3/2/17

I have sold two sites with Latona's, both times with the wonderful broker Adam Beebe! The one BIG reason I chose Latona's over their competition is that you actually talk with a human being and can discuss everything with them, live! Anyway, I have to say their buying and selling process is smooth and completely straightforward without any headaches. For both transactions, I've been the seller and the experience of actually letting know people about your business is great, even more, when you are working with Adam! My next business will be sold with Latona's! :)

ya2350
2/15/17

I used Latona's to buy a website in January 2017. Adam Beebe was the assigned Broker - he got things done. Was very good with an amazing response time, to both sides, and made sure the transaction is complete.

marcd42
1/13/17

I couldn't be more pleased with Adam' professionalism, thoroughness, and communication skills throughout the sales process of my online property. I would not hesitate to contact Adam in the future, and I will refer my contacts to him in assiting with selling their properties.

vasilv
11/13/16

I needed to sell one of my websites and decided to do this using a Broker. I did what everyone else will do...I googled it :-) I drafted a list of ALL the website Brokers showing on the first 10 pages of Google Search and contacted all of them. Some did not reply and many just wasted my time. The only one that made an impression on me was Salvador from Latona. He was SUPER quick in replying to my inquiries and was clearly determined to getting me top dollar for my site. Frankly, I was not very hopeful on selling the site for a good price - it is very specific and the revenue numbers were less than stellar. However, Salvador never gave up on looking for Buyers. Long after I had lost hope, he kept pushing. At the end not only we had a Buyer that was offering more than what I expected, but we also had a 2nd Buyer willing step in should things not work out with the 1st Buyer. I want to thank Salvador and Latona for making this possible. I am really grateful to Salvador for his patience and professionalism in dealing with me. I know this was a small deal that they would normally not take and this makes me even more appreciative of Salvador's & Latona's help.

williec19
9/13/16

Adam Beebe went above and beyond from day 1 helping me sell my site. Once a bid went in he went on turbo mode and exceeded all of my expectations, from the sale to the escrow.

Great job Adam !

rockyp7
8/28/16

Shortly after listing my website with Salvador he quickly brought a qualified buyer, and we closed shortly after that. from Listing to close in around 1 month. I highly recommend Salvador.

dmytroc
7/20/16

Well. Latona's is a really cool company that do its job very well. Representatives of the Company works very well and they know their work perfectly. They helped me to sell my web property and without their assist it would be impossible. Especially I am very thankful to Chip Bauerle because he helped me even on the weekends. He was very polite and he knew this all stuff perfectly. Thanks to all for the assist!

stug
7/11/16

Latona's did an outstanding job of selling my software as a service property. I worked closely with Adam Beebe through the whole process. He helped me find a buyer for the property within weeks, and I got more than I was expecting thanks to his advice and expertise. They were professional, communicated well throughout the whole process, weren't pushy, went over and above what I expected of them, offered great support and advice the whole way through. Would definitely use them again.

sethm38
4/21/16

Highly recommend Latona's. Ryan Lane helped guide me through each step and got me far more for the site than I ever could have on my own. If you have a high-end site that you're looking to sell, I'd definitely check them out.

sr271
3/31/16

As a buyer, I've found Latona's to be one of the most trusted website brokers out there. I've looked at several sites with them and recently closed on my first deal with Latona's. They were responsive, helpful and professional throughout the process, and I'm happy with my purchase. I look forward to working with them again.

khaleds6
2/25/16

They are professional and are highly skilled. They know their work. I was looking for a buyer for my website. All I had to to is to fill up the necessary forms and submit my website to Latona's. Then they found me some interested buyers and settled a deal with the buyer who offered me the best price. They also helped during the transfer of the website. Everything was done perfectly. Thanks Latona's!!!

monicab41
2/5/16

I worked with Adam Beebe at Latona's and he was a total pro. Unlike a lot of online site brokers that have a mix of reputable sites and non-reputable sites, Latona's seems to focus only on great sites with strong track records. They then give a thorough background on the site to really help buyers like me get a true picture of the strengths and weaknesses of that site. Adam was incredibly responsive, helping me work through the details of the site and helping to facilitate conversations between me and the site seller. The entire process was fluid and I felt that Latona's and Adam were really able to balance my needs as the buyer with those of the seller. Great experience all around and a real class act.

garyg53
1/11/16

I use this along with flippa to find websites to purchase. This one seems to have higher end sites.

sarahf68
12/22/15

I worked with Latonas to sell a website this year. They originally contacted me before I was considering selling, walked me through every step of the process, and within 6 months successfully negotiated the sale of the site. It was a seamless process and I will absolutely work with them again!

matthewh61
10/9/15

I recently purchased a website through Latona's - Adam Beebe represented the seller.

He was helpful in coordinating the due diligence process and assisting in getting the sale done. He was responsive and professional in our dealings.

From my point of view, he also did a good job of getting a fair price for his client's website.

ildark
9/9/15

Deal with with Adam Beebe from their team and was very satisfied, the brokers are super pro-active, I had spoken to 2 potential buyers on the same day and even called the broker in late hours in the evening and he was perfectly fine with it. The site was recommended to me by a friend and I'll be recommending them to anyone who's thinking of buying or selling their site.

jasonc94
8/29/15

I have been working with Adam Beebe from Latonas for some time to find the next website to acquire. Adam has been very helpful and transparent and I'm very happy that earlier this month we completed a deal. From the time the site becomes available to when the deal is closed, it took only 2 weeks. Not that it's a simple transaction, it's not, the key is not to make a deal complicated and Adam's exceptional service, close handholding throughout the process made it smooth. I would highly recommend any site buyer to work with Adam, I sure will with my next buy.

stuarth24
8/18/15

There are number of places that broker websites, but Latona's is the only one that has "Open Houses" - recorded webinars where the seller gets a chance to describe the website, sales, daily maintenance, etc. In fact, the broker (my broker was Adam Beebe who was very helpful throughout the process) interviews the seller so many common questions get answered. As a buyer, the entire sale from beginning to end went very smoothly. I would highly recommend buying or selling from Latona's.

justinm65
8/7/15

I have now worked with Adam Beebe on two separate transactions. Adam has always been extremely professional and attentive. He is readily available for calls if I need to clarify something or have any questions. He does a solid job of informing both the seller and buyer of next steps, what to expect, and reassuring them throughout the process. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone looking to sell or purchase a web property.

I believe this has been satisfactory settled. Please let us know if there's still and issue.

By Rick L. [Latona's Rep]

We can certainly try on your behalf! Please email info@latonas.com your request and we'll try to get it done for you. Mention this site so we can keep an eye out for it. Thanks! Rick

By Rick L. [Latona's Rep]

On average it takes around 4 months to sell a business. Some sell in only a couple of weeks, sometimes it takes a year. 4 months is the average. It doesn't matter where you are located as a seller. We use Escrow.com for all closings and Escrow.com will dispurse the funds where you choose.

By Rick L. [Latona's Rep]

John, I've asked Ryan to call you.

By Rick L. [Latona's Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Latona's staff and other customers.

Latona's?