Latestfreeshipping.top reviews

anitar78
10/11/18

Listed below is my order and as you can see it lists $29.25 in USD. However, my bank statement shows $40.46 charged. In addition, I never received my order nor any responses to any correspondence I've sent since trying to rectify this situation. Order Date: Friday 19 January, 2018
Order Information - Order #467
Total:
Status History & Comments
DATE
ORDER STATUS
COMMENTS
01/19/2018
Pending

01/19/2018
Paid Success

cheryls142
1/9/18

On 15 Oct 2017, I was looking for a christmas present for my son and searched the internet for the item and added the letters "UK" to my word search to ensure I was given a UK website as I am from there.

After the website popped up on my search, it led me to "Latestfreeshipping.com" website and I bought my son's gift from them for GBP13.48.

A few days later, I checked my bank account and saw that a company called INT'L *******582 FS NORMATECH FOSHANSHI CNY 144.17 @8.7164 Visa Rate charged me GBP16.54 instead!! And I got charged additional GBP0.45 for the Non-Sterling fee which I presumed the above company changed to USD currency.

I received 2 emails from the company to say that they've received my order and confirmed my payment on 14 and 15 Oct 2017. However, after writing numerous online queries via their website Latestfreeshipping.top and finally sending an email via the email addresses they initially sent me emails from, there was still no response from them nor did my son's gift ever arrived.

I was so disappointed for my son not being able to give him his gift and had to buy something else at the last-minute. I tried to find a link to complain about this company but I checked that they are registered in the US. I can only hope to warn people about this website as you will never get your money back!!

If the US consumer fraud authorities can get to this company and check on them, it would mean so much to me.

Cheryl Soon
Gillingham, UK
*****@yahoo.com

Questions? Get answers from the Latestfreeshipping.top staff and other customers.

Latestfreeshipping.top?