This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lasignorina.co.uk

Lasignorina.co.uk

Lasignorina.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Lasignorina.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lasignorina.co.uk?

“A SCAM site supposedly selling genuine articles at a discount!”

Richard V.
3/14/17

A scam website, supposedly UK based but in China, selling fake goods. Took almost £84 off me for a discounted Piquadro backpack (normally around £350). My bank blocked the transaction (debit card) but when I used a credit card to complete the payment they cleverly changed their business address so the payment went through. The penny then dropped! No contact point other than their chat line - never any replies!! No returns policy......and on it goes. A first for me. *****BE WARNED*****

richardv44
March 14th, 2017
*****BE WARNED*****

Questions? Get answers from the Lasignorina.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lasignorina.co.uk?

Have a question about Lasignorina.co.uk?