Review of La Senza

Tel: 1-888-LASENZA
onlinemanager@lasenza.com

darlaw6
3/28/18

I had 2 call 2 try 2 place order as Site is a Disaster Spoke 2 SARA She was Rude Nasty INCOMPETENT initially Fascious & NASTY Rude. CONDESCENDING & PATRONIZING. WAS NEVER ANLE 2 PLACE ORDER. ASK 2 SPEAK 2 HER SUPERVISOR SHE CLAIMED SHE WAS SUPERVISOR. SO SENT EMAIL. RHAR WAS DAYS AGO. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE. TOTALLY CLUELESS PEOPLE WORKING THERE

THEY DON5 CARE BOUT THERE CYSTOMERS TIME OR HELPIBG THEM. FIX SITE. SO DON'T HAVE 2 CALL TKEM & WASTE TIME & STILL NO RESOLUTION

citrinnek
10/11/16

I ordered a bra but the inner cup was not in cotton (it was not written in the description).
The order number was not recognized online when I wanted to start my return.
I wrote 2 mails to the customer service, but no answer.

(Sorry for my poor English, I do my best)

katk7
3/28/15

My LaSenza Experience:

Order Process Length: 6 days* (from placing order to receiving).

Size/Quality: True to size and the fabric is amazing.**

Customer Service: I have not personally dealt with the Online Customer Service staff. My order went over smoothly.

Overall: I have shopped with La Senza for years now, this being my first online order. The only reason I ordered online was because my sizes were unavailable in-store. (Hint: Sizes go fast. So if you find an item you like in your size, snatch it while the opportunity is there!)

For those who have not been in-store and are debating an online purchase, I assure that you won't regret it. Great quality and prices, but LaSenza.com can display more products then the store can!

Tip for consumers: * (Order placed on Friday, shipped out Tuesday) "Standard shipping: 2-9 business days from the time the order leaves our warehouse."

**I only knew my size for sure because I am a frequent in-store shopper. Durable like the 'Fruit of the Loom' brand, but SO much sexier!

Questions? Get answers from the La Senza staff and other customers.

La Senza?