Review of Lane Bryant

holley_richardson@lanebryant.com

5 reviews with 5 stars

trishah13
11/30/17

Totally my favorite store! Really love the jeans :D Best leggings around too-not to mention the adorable dresses! This is my "for me" store :D

karenb338
10/18/17

Love the fashion in my size. A store just for me. Who would have thought of that. They carry style and size.

jadaj2
1/31/17

I dont shop LB often, only cus I cant afford to. But anything I have ever purchased always gets compliments. As others have stated, free shipping to a local store is awesome. I live in an apartment complex and don't feel safe having packages on my doorstep.
The only thing I could nit pick at, is some clothing isnt consistent. I purchased a black and gold chevron maxi skirt to die for! Loved it so much I went to my local store to get another color. The one from my local store was made of a different fabric, and while not ugly, just wasn't as nice as my online skirt.

lm70
2/6/16

I love the fact that I can order from their web site and have it delivered to my local store. And if I need to return an item I ordered from the website I can take it back to the store. I've also purchased an item from a Lane Bryant outlet store and was able to return it to my local store. Of course they have the best big girl fashions, I just wish more of it was natural fibers.

ladiiek
4/26/12

I love the fact that they have links to their sister companies at the top of every page. Only provides sizes that are available.

Questions? Get answers from the Lane Bryant staff and other customers.

Lane Bryant?