Review of Landefensor

service@landefensor.com

1 star

rayb85
9/6/17

I have used the solar spikes for gophers before. To my surprise they seem to work, neighbors have gophers, I don't.

I live in Louisville Kentucky. I built my home in May 2016. Every morning I was dealing with new mole tunnels. Became a daily ritual of stomping them all back down. Out of desperation I was willing to try anything. I went to the internet and began searching. I came across these spikes. For $26.9 it was worth trying in my opinion. They arrived within a day. I layer them in the sun for a day before installing them. They have been in he ground for about two weeks. I have not had any new tunnels since installing the spikes. Seems to be working.

thomasp106
9/6/17

These stupid gophers were ruining everything in my yard. I had already tried many things to get rid of them so when I saw these solar repeller I thought, why not? Well they work great. I don't know where the gophers went but I am glad they are gone.

adamc132
9/6/17

We have had a lot of success using solar spikes. Could be 5 but sometimes they make a beeping sound which annoys me too.

ileanas5
9/6/17

We moved to a new house surrounded on 2 sides by woods/natural area. We have had mole tunnels all through the yard. Bought and installed the Solar powered spikes and after one week have seen significant improvement, so bought 3 more to cover the rest of yard. Hopefully the victory will continue as well as it has started.

sonnym15
9/1/17

The solar mole repllelent from them is really works! I found mice around my house and my garage. I called pest control and used sticky pads to kill them and try let them go away. But they are not work. My coworkers recommend this product to me. After I put this one in the front of my house. The mice just gone. Just like magic. I don't know how it work. But it really works!

johnk439
9/1/17

My neighbor is recently rebuilding and remodelling their garage, I am so worrying about rats or mice coming up from hidden places. I never wanted to catch any pests to deal with, while if it finally catches anything, I need to call pest control for professional help. I found this box is very easy to assemble, fast to set up the trap, the design is clever, it looks functioning well. A good product.

stevenl118
8/25/17

They have a Nice lovely mosquito trap. We live near to a river which makes a lot mosquito in the backyard especially under the deck. This UV light works for killing mosqutio and fly. When we stay in back yard ,We are not worry about the mosquito bite anymore.

Questions? Get answers from the Landefensor staff and other customers.

Landefensor?