Review of Lamps USA

Tel: 1-877-526-7247
sales@lampsusa.com

emmaj114
5/23/19

Called to check to make sure I had ordered it correctly, because I did not get confirmation email of the sale. It took over 30 minutes for someone to actually answer and when they did, the rough guy on the phone basically implied that I did not know how to use my email. He was very condescending, would rather buy from Walmart or IKEA anyway, because they at least have someone higher to keep them accountable.

lilyp16
2/1/18

I loved the 2 lamp shades I ordered. Shades add color and warmth to room. Finding these perfect shades was a rewarding shopping experience that saved me time and money.

williamv46
2/1/18

I believe it arrived ahead of the promised time and it fit fine and is still working. It
has been a week or more since it arrived and I installed it.

miaz4
1/25/18

Initially, they sent me the wrong pillow, and when I called to advise them of such, i had the misfortune of speaking with a very rude and unapologetic sales rep. I was so disturbed by how she handled it that I escalated the matter to the President of this smaller company. He did make sure the correct was one sent out and had the wrong one picked up at my home. Unfortunately, the correct one is very underwhelming and the color of the pillow isn't even close to the picture. But at this point, I just need to be done with this company, keep the mediocre pillow, and chalk it up to par for the course when ordering from a company with so many poor reviews.

kristih24
1/23/18

I ordered 2 rectangular shades and they really help make the room more contemporary, which was what I was going for.

elizabethd141
1/22/18

Would happily purchase from again! It was delivered quick and packed nicely. Correspondence of order and shipping was sent and timely!

irisn1
1/20/18

Cheap looking shade, easily dented. (The size and color are fine.) Did not return as I needed a shade immediately.

aprilh65
1/19/18

I have a pair of Hollywood regency lamps (60's) that needed a dramatic, large black lamp shade. I found this wonderful shade and ordered two. Prices were fair, quality is amazing. They look great on my lamps

margaretg81
1/17/18

Easy company to deal with...pricey, but, products are of great quality...have mostly bought lamp shades

susand235
1/16/18

I love my table lamps. Beautiful, elegant, unique glass! I appreciate the customer service. Excellent!

clairea22
1/10/18

Ordered this for my living room floor lamp. I should have gotten a slightly bigger size but it works well enough to keep. When I ordered they informed me it would come from the manufacturer instead which meant longer shipping time. Not a huge problem since I didn't need it right away. It was packed nicely and had no damage.

I'll order again from here if I need another.

maryanneh4
1/4/18

Great service.Prompt delivery, staff courteous. lots of inventory, happy with my purchase. would recommend this website. I intend to visit this site frequently, as I will be needing more lamps.

johns2558
1/2/18

Went online, ordered my lamp and it was delivered three days later. Great value! Can not wait to find another lamp .it is so easy and you don't have to try and find a parking space, fight traffic or pay double what you find in a store. Thanks again!

francinek3
1/2/18

I FOUND THE EXACT ITEM I WAS LOOKING FOR. ORDERED IT AND IT WAS DELIVERED TO MY DOOR IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER, AND IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I HAD ORDERED.

williamp173
12/30/17

My wife is very happy with her lamp. She is often confined to bed and loves to read. We have tried many different lamp styles and this one is the best by far!e

lindab430
12/30/17

Looks just like the photo, & has a expensive look to it. Looks really good on my livingroom end table.

kenw108
12/28/17

Good selection of lamps and performance was as good as described. I will consider using this provider again.

johnc900
12/27/17

Called to check on my order because I never received a confirmation email and was verbally assaulted for compaining with statements like your stupid, you dont know how to check email and its not our problem. Still have not got a receipt.

suzannep45
12/27/17

I was looking for a specific shade to replace one that broke on the lamp it came with. This hard to find item was delivered quickly. Nice shade thats constructed well. Will shop again!

karenn80
12/21/17

I love this swag lamp. I still can't believe the price! It was really well packaged and delivery was as promised. The color of the shade, is amberish when the light is on an appears kind of frosted when not in use. The cord and the chain were the perfect length. I'm not kidding when I say I took it out of the box and hung it up.Fortunately there was already a hook in the ceiling so I didn't have to do that. If I did though, no problem. All of the hardware for hanging was included. I was concerned that the 15 inch diameter wouldn't be large enough over my 48 inch table. It's perfect. My husband even said how nice it looks (he never mentions anything). If you're considering it just do it. You'll be glad you did!

melissaw125
12/20/17

The shades arrived carefully packed so that they traveled safely. I was really happy with the quality. They are beautifully lined, fit the light fixtures easily, and give off a lovely illumination. I had grown to dislike my dining room fixture, but the shades have given it a completely new and classier look.

christinem178
12/19/17

This is a beautiful lamp. It was promptly delivered. The installation was tricky because the three wires and cord have to be exact in order to have the lamp be level. Also, the bottom plate was tricky to install. But we persevered and it was worth the effort. It looks like a $500 lamp, and not like anything you would see at a big box store. I have purchased from Lamps USA before, and have never been disappointed.

joycem92
12/17/17

The lights look like very nice quality, packaged well, but since it is a Christmas present, we have not tried them out yet.

ernied10
12/12/17

No complaints at all, for everything they advertised proved to be true. The quality, the packaging, the delivery date, etc.

jeanneb47
12/11/17

My holiday finials arrived and they add a bit of whimsy to my more traditional decorations. I would certainly recommend this website to my family and friends.

Questions? Get answers from the Lamps USA staff and other customers.

Lamps USA?