Lakeland.co.uk

Lakeland.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lakeland.co.uk also ranks 37th among Home & Garden Other sites.

How would you rate Lakeland.co.uk?

“High quality kitchen and home gizmos and gadgets”

K D.
4/7/11

High quality kitchen and home gizmos and gadgets. Good service. Great shops. If you love cooking you'll love Lakeland. It's still a family run business, built up over the last 50 years. Their shops and their online catalogue are full of clever kitchen and home gadgets – and are (nearly always) top quality stuff. They are nice people to do business with, and do their best to help you. As a keen cook I have a problem going into one of their 51 UK shops and NOT buying anything. My wife tries to steer me away. How many knife sharpeners / roasting trivets / storage jars / easy peelers / etc., do we need? For online orders going offshore from the UK you'll get the 20% VAT deducted – but shipping will cost £10 + for EU, £20 + for non EU countries + so it will all probably balance out. http://www.lakeland.co.uk Good stuff.

keythr
April 7th, 2011
High quality kitchen and home gizmos and gadgets. Good service. Great shops.

Good stuff.

Questions? Get answers from the Lakeland.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lakeland.co.uk?

Have a question about Lakeland.co.uk?