This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ladiesshoesale.co.uk

Ladiesshoesale.co.uk

Ladiesshoesale.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ladiesshoesale.co.uk?

“I recently 'bought' a pair of shoes from this website,...”

Victoria M.
4/4/11

I recently 'bought' a pair of shoes from this website, went through the payment process, had the money taken from my credit card but no order confirmation from the company. I e-mailed their support department (only form of contact available) who came back and said that they had no record of my order. Thankfully I'd done a screen grab of the confirmation of my payment, which I sent to them and have not heard from them since, despite my many e-mails and threats of reporting them. I am now having to go through my credit card company to try to get my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

victoriam8
April 4th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Ladiesshoesale.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ladiesshoesale.co.uk?

Have a question about Ladiesshoesale.co.uk?