Kupkwiaty.pl

Kupkwiaty.pl has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kupkwiaty.pl also ranks 126th among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Kupkwiaty.pl?

“I ordered flowers for my Grandfather's 80th Birthday”

Katarzyna W.
2/18/11

I ordered flowers for my Grandfather's 80th Birthday. I paid before they processed my order. The flower shop in Poland delivered a wonderful bouquet of flowers on time. It was back in January 2011, today is February 18th 2011- the flower shop still did not receive payment. The flower shop provided all the information needed in order to receive payment. They are still waiting. When the flower shop contacted the kupwiaty.pl company they said if we want to pay we will. What kind of answer is that??? I will never do business with them again. I send flowers to Poland at least 2-3 times a year. They lost me as a client. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

katarzynaw
February 18th, 2011
amroe
December 28th, 2009
They deliver wrong items (cheaper in value than that ordered) and sometimes they don't delover at all. No apologies offered and no refund given.

Questions? Get answers from the Kupkwiaty.pl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kupkwiaty.pl?

Have a question about Kupkwiaty.pl?