Krystal Clear Solutions reviews

contact@krystalclearsolutions.com

leeu8
7/29/19

I don't write reviews but Krystal clear solutions has been like a dream. I had a couple questions concerning their web hosting service and I talked to kmar and he answered all my questions. I was worried that the web hosting might not be as good because of the price but I tried it out for myself and it's great to say the least. $0.80c like come one that's a steal for this kind of web hosting and your get a 60 day money back. Keep up the good work guys and plzzzz don't ever change

alexp431
7/7/19

This review is with sincerest of nothing but awesome experiences thus far I have had with any hosting service. I have been a very happy customer of krystalclearsolutions now going on 6 plus months and all I can say is all things about the price, service, and support are nothing short of stellar!!! Sure you can get hosting anywhere but you WILL be hard pressed to find better if not the same level of service as you would at KrystalClearSolutions . They are on their game with security, speed and knowledgebase available anywhere I have ever been and I have been with quite a few I need not mention. But the big names start with a Hand the other starts with and I and other starts with an S. I never had any site down issues or anything major or not major for that matter at all. If there was something, I certainly did not k=notice anything at all. They are proactive and always ahead of the curve to protect your asset of traffic and performance like a warrior and protects you like the terminator. I highly recommend to anybody looking to switch from a pain in the rear end hosting service to switch over here at krystal Clear Solutions . All others are crap and don't measure up.

Response from kmar d., Krystal Clear Solutions Representative
Thank you for your review and recommendation, we appreciate your custom as always :)

kime140
7/7/19

Tried the typical others more known names, but wow, Krystal customer service was so good (and nice too!). They are the future of hosting with Raid 10 storage, upgraded Apache to MarieDB, LiteSpeed Servers, free SSLs, free Cloudflare with Railgun. Almost all 5 star reviews (hundreds) just pushed me over the edge and I'm glad I went for it. Oh, plus, they have step by step video training for setting up accounts that I just followed to get everything up and running.

leeu7
7/7/19

I have to start by saying since day one the customer service and the migration of my website over to KrystalClearSolutions was a great experience. Not only did they help me and explained things to me, but the migration from their end was super fast. Second, I had an issue with my wordpress account and I utilized the chat option on the KrystalClearSolutions site. Sam the rep was able to solve that issue with no problems. Once again KrystalClearSolutions , you guys are great, keep up the good work!

tonyn107
7/7/19

Adam was very helpful in helping guide me in pointing my domain name from GoDaddy to KrystalClearSolutions ....as well as getting me set-up with WordPress.

I have only just joined KrystalClearSolutions and if this service is anything to go by...I'm sure I will be well looked after should anything go wrong moving forward.

Anyone thinking of joining KrystalClearSolutions but are concerned about them taking your money and leaving you in the dark...don't be. As a newbie to the industry I...I have peace of mind with KrystalClearSolutions .

Thanks again Adam!

Tony
Australia

scottp294
7/7/19

I've been with KrystalClearSolutions for a few years now and have been impressed with their service since the beginning. They offered plenty of training for a novice like me who was building a platform to resell hosting services to clients as well as create my own automated Hosting Website.

The tech support is excellent! I never waited more than an hour for any of my support tickets to be answered!! The support techs are so knowledgeable, that when there was a real problem (not user error) they had it corrected in a matter of minutes!

I'm sorry if this sounds like exaggeration but it's not. I never experienced this type of service from my previous hosting providers nor anywhere else.

codyl47
7/7/19

KrystalClearSolutions have brilliant customer service. They are super responsive, often within minutes, and even when I'm located halfway around the world they go that extra mile to really make sure your problem or set up is resolved. To top it off, they are very competitively priced with an excellent product/service range. So great product, great price and great service, what more do you need?

jeffu27
7/7/19

I've been with NameHero now for over year and have never been disappointed with them. Their service and support is the best I have ever encountered, and I've tried many hosting services over the years.

Problems, as infrequent as they are, are dealt with within an hour and in the 1year I've been with them, I don't think my sites have had any downtime at all.

Highly recommended. You won't need another hosting service after you've used these guys.

garyq11
7/7/19

I'm a designer that is pretty technically savvy. However, hosting is a whole other world, to me. The learning curve can be intimidating. I would not have been able to become a hosting reseller without the support of the KrystalClearSolutions team. These people are ALWAYS available and ALWAYS respond within minutes to live chats. It's rare that a support team is this responsive. It's really amazing!

Some support teams just give you links to posts that might help you solve your problem. I actually love that. But these guys do that and much more. They'll stay on the chat and walk you through the solution. If all else fails, they'll sometimes just take care of it for you.

tostyv
7/7/19

Thank you for your support, i came here as a learner in webhosting and now am becoming a pro and thanks to Mashudu who refered me here, the owner Mashjoy Hosting and to Krystal and the support stuff. The support staff is just amazing! They are super fast and reliable! I highly recommend KrystalClearSolutions !!! You are awesome! Especially Adam, am grateful for your humble support. THANK YOU!!

earlp32
7/7/19

I have only been a reseller client for 6 months now and don't have a single complaint regarding my account or the staff at KrystalClearSolutions . Not really having a clue about running my own reseller business -- makes me bite my nails alot because I don't want to make mistakes with trying to gain customers trust and learn the ins and outs.
The folks at KrystalClearSolutions are right there to assist and keep things seemless for me and the few clients I have.

mikeh911
7/7/19

The team at KrystalClearSolutions is fast, knowledgeable and sincere. They were able to make establishing my reseller account effortless and help me through a number of different issues that presented themselves.

For anyone searching for a hosting provider, I recommend looking no further than the folks here at KrystalClearSolutions . Quality service and quality product.

A++

ryanl224
7/6/19

Honestly I don't write reviews but I had to make an exception here. Krystal Clear Solutions has to be the best web hosting in my opinion. Just a really amazing support staff that goes above and beyond to help you. They must really love their jobs are get paid very well, Even tho they are just wonderful and I hope they never change

jessyi
7/6/19

I love how honest and transparent theses guys and gals a KrystalClearSolutions are. They are a cut above the rest when it comes to amazing web hosting and 10/10 customer support. Which such great prices you can't go wrong

muddah
6/15/19

I am completely in love with KrystalClearSolutions. They are really for small business owners who are looking for something cheap and reliable, I would recommend theses guys any day of the week

kevinw428
6/11/19

I was recently working on my website late at night and I ran into an issue so I decided to get on the live chat with their support not really expecting to have anyone answer but Kmat connect in a couple seconds and had me problem fixed quick. 10/10 customer support indeed

kated107
6/8/19

Great stuff here at KrystalClearSolutions. Best online services and super hero customer support that can't be beat

alexm581
6/8/19

Krystal really does it the best when it comes to web hosting. Best prices and also the best service addons, am loving the livechat solution as well

jessl92
6/8/19

Am not a review kind of girl but I just have to say I love Krystal Clear Solutions. They are really helping entrepreneurs like me with getting my business online at a fraction of the cost along with all the tools I need to grow. Thank you guys so much and never stop being awesome

dannyl100
6/8/19

Reviews really ain't my thing but I just have to say that I love what you guys are doing here. Finally a small business built for small businesses, they really know how to add value to each and every service they sell here and they can't be beaten!!!. If you are a entrepreneur who wants to get online quick and easy and also with the tools you need to do it I strongly recommend Krystal Clear Solutions

kiellyg
6/3/19

I couldn't believe how great KrystalClearSolutions helped me out. I need an affordable web hosting provider and kmar really helped me out big time by answering my questions. I also like how they clearly state what you are getting in your web hosting packages. They are definitely ain't on no bs

cassyn
6/2/19

I started off with a hosting company iFastnet and i thought they were ok and just couldn't find a company better... then i found Krystal Clear Solutions Not just can you call real people with KCS but they provide excellent customer support. There servers are reliable and fast and as a bonus it's also cheaper than my previous.

No doubt KCS is one of the best hosting companies i have ever used.

jamieh329
6/2/19

Krystal Clear Solutions is amazing. A problem I had created with one of my websites had taken me all day saturday and I still couldn't put it right. The next day I sent one message to support and James had the answer in minutes.... On Easter Sunday when everyone else is on holiday. That is incredible support.

Thanks guys. Can't thank you enough.

andreak144
6/1/19

I am a middle aged menopausal very busy woman.I'm also incredibly stressed so that will give you an indication of my mindset when calling Krystal clear solutions for help. I needed desperately to log into my area to amend my card details after numerous failed attempts notices (my card had expired).I couldn't remember my login details and I had no idea how to get in to my control panel to do this and rang and got through to kmar. He was so efficient yet reassuring, he just made my day! within minutes he taking care of my payments he took care of the fact that I wasn't even using one of the domains and needed it cancelled and he actually give me all my login details and showed me what to do. I wish all customer service experiences will like this. What a wonderful life that would be!

davidk843
6/1/19

Im not the most technical when it comes to understanding how all this works but the support you gave really helped me understand how to secure my web sites. I messaged maybe 5 or 6 times and the support back was effect and fast. thank you for a fast and speedy service.

No not all all they are great and I love the price and also all the great features

By alex m.

The price and honestly the customer support was amazing as well. Oh and the cloud flare with railgun

By Allan p.

I can't thank these guys enough for all the help and he cheap webhosting

By Kimmy s.
Questions? Get answers from the Krystal Clear Solutions staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Krystal Clear Solutions