Review of Kotasports

Tel: +1-855-568-2778
apple1234@yahoo.com

jeffs22
3/8/12

I was a bit skeptical about ordering my sons custom scooter online. But he had to have it from this company. Not sure if they moved but now they are in Corona, CA. Maybe they changed things because I actually received the scooter in about 2 weeks.

kr206
4/20/11

We have the same experience where we ordered on 3/13 and to date have not received our scooter. The tracking number they sent us via FEDEX is non-existent. Have not received any call backs or emails since then. PLEASE read this review and do not repeat our mistake - do not buy from Kotasports.com.

elizabethh8
3/22/11

I placed an order on Feb.10, 2011 for a scooter for my son's birthday. I was told it would take about 7 working days. After two weeks, I e-mailed and left voicemails inquiring as to the status of my order. Well, I still have not received ANY response! No e-mail, voicemail, anything! I must have contacted them 30 times since then and still, nothing!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! You will not get your product, nor will you be able to speak with anyone about it. They just don't care. I'm going to be filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Complaints, and anywhere else I can so this doesn't happen to other unsuspecting customers. Consumers BEWARE!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Kotasports staff and other customers.

Kotasports?