This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Kontofx.co

Kontofx.co has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kontofx.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kontofx.co?

“LIARS!!”

Alvin B.
3/7/20

I had a nasty experience with them.I had to consult www. capitalrefunds. org to get my money back.Avois them at all costs because they do not have your interest at heart.

aleksandrab11
March 18th, 2020
I was pressured into investing a ton of money with these brokers and I did but when it was time for me to withdraw profits, there was always one issue or the other. All my withdrawal requests were denied and they ignored all my calls and complaints. Honestly, I'm happy I could get my money back but I just wish these guys knew the hell they make us go through. They really put a strain on everything from my health to my relationships. Anyways, lesson learnt! I'm just happy I can move on you can PM me on aleksandrabiel1 @ outlook com, i don't mind sharing my experience with any fellow victims.
kristyc64
March 14th, 2020
I got contacted by Kaya FX 2 weeks ago the person called herself Christina she told me that they are now in charge of the clients from Kaya FX and want to fix the problems that, she wrote me an email using the name Vivian Pears from Konto FX later she replied from another account as a Christina Christ I wanted my invested funds back and she said its fine and will be there in the next days but nothing so far.
on the second call she found excuses why I did not get anything so far and wanted me to download any desk to "explain what happened to my account and in case they need fast more money on the account " that is exactly the same schema Kaya used to steal directly money from the investors and also to get hold of personal data so that is a big no go, do not allow anybody to use any desk on your computer !!!!
since then she promised me that the money will be on the way but they can't even find the confirmation that it has been send,what means they didn't
I did some research and they use even part of the same mailbox address kaya is using in Estonia the only difference is that they use now some offices in Hungary where I am sure it is also just a mailbox.
I will keep you up to date what happens next with Konto FX also I got the calls recorded which i later provide to. recoveryEX . com. they were able to get my total capital back within days.
alvinb76
March 7th, 2020
frankm924
May 5th, 2020
I finally got my money back today.
I decided to trade and invest with konto FX and that was the worst thing I ever did, I was unable to withdraw my investment before it got shut down. All effort to get my initial investment refunded failed and i gave up, i saw a lot of recovery firms online but i was adviced not to use them because majority of them are scammers trying to extort money from victims like me. Two months ago I saw a post about one Cynthia and decided to give her a try. I contacted her and she directed me to the chargeback and recovery agency, I narrated my story to them and provide proofs. For long everything was getting tiring and i thought it was a waste of time but to my surprise i was asked to provide my account details and today i just got my investment refunded. I'm so happy right now and thanks to everyone that made this possible.
benm310
December 14th, 2019
If you have lost your money to binary option scam or access to your account due to hardware failure, data corruption, lost passwords, or for any other reason, you need to work with trusted experts to ensure that your files are recovered and remain secure. Recently, cryptocurrencies have generated tremendous interest among investors and internet privacy advocates, and currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have soared in value over the past year, making them targets to scammers, PARHDA has led the data recovery industry in technological development. Unlike competitors, rates aren't based on a percentage of the recovered funds, but rather the complexity of the case. recovery begins as soon as you provide the required information and service fee, so you have complete peace of mind as your case progresses.
Visit them : https:// parhdaservices . wixsite . com /parhda
Email: Parhdaservices @ outlook . com
Telephone: +1 *******783

KontoFX is a scam company, after investing they refused me from withdrawing and without informing we the investors, they shut down with our investment.

By Frank M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kontofx.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kontofx.co?

Have a question about Kontofx.co?