Review of Knees n toes

497 reviews with 5 stars

lorenen
Lorene N.
4/19/18

Yittel was incredibly helpful. (I am just waiting to see what the cost of shipping would be. Yittel mentioned that she would adjust the cost) Thanks for your help.

hopex
Hope X.
1/11/18

Seller is wonderful to work with. Loved the light pink color of the diapers. Seller was very cooperative in providing me the exact number of items I needed for a super great price! So friendly and sweet. Thank you!

marthag69
Martha G.
10/17/16

Found my grandson's favorite blanket that I have been searching for!! Delighted and free shipping!!

theresat45
Theresa T.
6/15/16

So far my experience is positive, once I receive my order I will be better able to give more substantial feedback

jenniferw306
Jennifer W.
1/5/16

I was so happy to find this green dino teething toy on your site.....everyone I've checked is sold out and the item was discontinued

benjaminl54
Benjamin L.
12/11/15

i was glad to find this product, and liked the ease of paypal. I would prefer not to be forced to give my phone number.

kimberlyx1
Kimberly X.
9/17/15

Very easy. You had exactly what I needed. It was a very odd color that no one carries. Thank you for being so diverse.

sylviah33
Sylvia H.
8/24/15

I have been purchasing from this vendor for the past 5 years. Product is excellent and 6 pair last the entire school year.

andreai9
Andrea I.
8/7/15

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. IT HAS MANY BABY PRODUCTS THAT YOU CANT FIND ELSEWHERE. WILL BE BACK TO PURCHASE MORE ITEMS IN THE FUTURE.

jessicab339
Jessica B.
5/30/15

Found on my phone, site was extremely easy to navigate and use! Price was higher than in store but I'm paying for this specific strawberry pacifier which you can no longer find, so I'm happy to pay extra. Glad someone had it :)

danielles164
Danielle S.
1/14/15

I got the wrong size tights. They sent the next size cuz customers complained they ran small. When I compared the ones they sent me compared to her other tights she wears they are Hugh. So I will be sending them back for the correct size I requested in the first place.

chadm61
Chad M.
1/1/15

Needed these girls nuk 18-36 month pacifiers for our 20 month old daughter. They are extremely hard to find. I did a Google search and came to this site. So far I am extremely impressed with the website and ordering experience. I will update my comments are leave additional feedback once my order arrives to rare the complete experience

janec159
Jane C.
11/28/14

Great pricing & nice selection of colors, can't find little girls tights like this even in a big city like Los Angeles.

renem68
Rene M.
11/25/14

The bear mat,was for my daughter her 1st baby and my 1st grandchild , she loved the mat, especially that we can choose the gender, It's a boy!

Rene'

jessier38
Jessie R.
11/12/14

This was the only website I found that sold infant noise canceling headphones. I love that the headphones are attached to a soft, stretchy headband; I look forward to using the product!

laurieb81
Laurie B.
11/12/14

This site is wonderful. It made shopping very easy. I will shop here again. hope to get this merchandise before Saturday since it is a baby shower gift for my daughter. she has been looking for a pink one for about 7 months now.

maryg321
Mary G.
10/17/14

well have got pacifier from you before I did like it. Hoping I like them for him they look cute. I have a premmie baby boy logan he now is at 5lbs. He is home now.

jasonk200
Jason K.
10/15/14

The checkout process and shipping were fine. The color is slight different then displayed on the website and the fit is a little small making them a little more see through then I wanted otherwise everything was good.

ashleys278
Ashley S.
10/10/14

Looked everywhere it seemed, and then I found just what I was looking for right here with you. Great stuff! Thank you!

jennifers536
Jennifer S.
9/6/14

I have spent HOURS trying to find khaki and navy turn down socks and navy tights in my daughters size from the same retailer...I am OVER THE MOON excited you had everything we needed in one place and free shipping too!!!! I wish you had cable knit tights too...maybe in the future? Also Khaki tights would be super too...since your tights should not be darker than your hemline in the winter with khaki skirts my daughter has no option for tights unless they are khaki (white and ivory are not accepted) and panty hose for children just are not made well to fit well.

johnw1161
John W.
8/25/14

I sure hope this will be expeditious delivery time via first class delivery, which would be very much appreciated.

robertb1087
robert b.
8/3/14

Found what I wanted and LOVED that is was free shipping. Hard to justify expensive shipping when buying socks. Thank you!

475 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Knees n toes staff and other customers.

Knees n toes?