Review of Knees n toes

1 star

joyh55
Joy H.
6/29/17

It was great, although I'm wondering why it says free shipping using USPS but they are still charging me 18.95?

jasonk200
Jason K.
6/29/17

The checkout process and shipping were fine. The color is slight different then displayed on the website and the fit is a little small making them a little more see through then I wanted otherwise everything was good.

jennifers536
Jennifer S.
6/29/17

I have spent HOURS trying to find khaki and navy turn down socks and navy tights in my daughters size from the same retailer...I am OVER THE MOON excited you had everything we needed in one place and free shipping too!!!! I wish you had cable knit tights too...maybe in the future? Also Khaki tights would be super too...since your tights should not be darker than your hemline in the winter with khaki skirts my daughter has no option for tights unless they are khaki (white and ivory are not accepted) and panty hose for children just are not made well to fit well.

johnw1161
John W.
6/29/17

I sure hope this will be expeditious delivery time via first class delivery, which would be very much appreciated.

ashleys278
Ashley S.
6/29/17

Looked everywhere it seemed, and then I found just what I was looking for right here with you. Great stuff! Thank you!

maryg321
Mary G.
6/29/17

well have got pacifier from you before I did like it. Hoping I like them for him they look cute. I have a premmie baby boy logan he now is at 5lbs. He is home now.

475 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Knees n toes staff and other customers.

Knees n toes?